Year 2: Metal Bat

" How the fuck you know my real name?" Izuku said.

" Really? You can't recognize me?"Metal Bat said.

" Now that i think of it he reminds me of someone. But who?" Izuku thought.

" I will introduce myself again. I'm Metal Bat but my real name is Izuku Midoriya!" Metal Bat said.

" Huh?" Izuku said and then he remembered AFO Izuku's warning.

" Wait! Even if you say the truth, it doesn't explain why your face is like this. And i don't even have a mohawk."Izuku said.

"Yeah, a lot happen

"Yeah, a lot happen." Metal Bat said.

" Like what?" Izuku said.

" In my timeline, i got famous for one thing. The killing of 19 students of class 1-A, with a Metal Baseball bat. I was quirkless and i managed to kill 19 future heros. After that, i became one of the most feared villains of all time." Metal Bat said.

" That doesn't explain your changes to the face." Izuku said.

" After the UA massacre i changed my face with a plastic surgery and i cut my hair so i can walk without problems. I was waiting for the league of villains to ask me to join them. However, a league from another timeline came. Well, not that i mind. I would be pleasured to kill UA students again." Metal Bat said with a smirk on his face.

" Heh, it must suck. In this timeline the league asked for me to join but i declined. Such a shame, huh?" Izuku mocked him.

" Huh? What did you say?" Metal Bat said.

" You heard me. I'm better than you. You suck." Izuku mocked him more.

Metal Bat pointed with his bat at Izuku.

" Change of plans. I will kill you first. You don't deserve to be me. Say your final prayers." Metal Bat said and he run to Izuku.

" Oops. Someone's angry." Izuku said.

Izuku was dodging Metal Bat's attacks. Then he used his energy to block one of the attacks. Then he punched him with the energy and he knocked him back.

" What the hell? You're supposed to be quirkless. Thank your buddy for that." Izuku said refering to AFO Izuku.

" Tch! That bastard. Did he had to interfere?" Metal Bat said angry.

" Hehe. That's life. It never goes how you want." Izuku mocked again.

" Darn you!!!" Metal Bat screamed and he attacked him. However, Izuku used his energy to use a nut punch and then a flippy kick. 

Metal Bat was unable to move due to his pain in his nuts.

" That.....was....a low blow." Metal Bat said.

" As Aizawa said, the world is full of unfairness. Now tell me, why did you become a villain?" Izuku asked.

" For what else? That bastard Kacchan. He ruined my life. You have no idea how much i enjoyed it when i killed him. I was planning my revenge for almost 2 years. When i finally got to UA all i was waiting for, was to get to the dorms. When that happened, i won." Metal Bat said.

" Tch! Bastard. You had a choice to become a hero." Izuku said.

" Heroes nowdays are fake. All of them. Why should i become one of them?" Metal Bat asked.

" I don't disagree with you. Society sucks. Heroes are fake. But that's why i want to become a hero. To change that."  Izuku said.

" You won. I admit defeat." Metal Bat said.

" You will have a good time to think about it in jail." Izuku said.

" I won't go in your jail. I'll go to mine." Metal Bat said.

" What do you mean?" Izuku asked.

" The guy who brought us in this timeline with his quirk. He needed some circumstances and a condition to stay. For all for of us, it was that if we fail to kill you we will return to our timeline." Metal Bat said.

Then a portal opened.

" It seems my time has come. You better be careful. One of the Izuku's is a merciless psycho. If you underestimate him, you'll face the consequences." Metal Bat said and he got dragged in the portal to return to his timeline.

" What the hell? Whatever." Izuku said.

Then the No.6 hero Crust who was injured got up.

" I own you one, young hero. What's your name?" Crust asked.

" I'm Deku. I'm honored to talk to you, Crust." Izuku said.

" Oh! You're the hero who saved the Hero Network's main reporter's family from the fire. I didn't expect it to see you so soon. Do you mind if i tell a reporter write an article about the incident?" Crust said.

" No, i don't mind. But just say that the villain got away. I have my personal reasons." Izuku said.

" I respect that. Well then, i'll take this civilian with me. He is a witness in your heroic actions. Farewell." Crust said and he left with the civilian.

" That was a lot for today. I guess i'll chill somewhere and i'll go home after that." Izuku thought and he left.

Two hours later Izuku returned to his house to see Hisashi waiting for him.

" Hey! I left you one day solo and you took all the glory? You sneaky kid." Hisashi said.

" Huh? What are you talking about?" Izuku asked.

" I'm talking about this." Hisashi said pointing at his laptop. Izuku checked on it andhe saw his name in the first article of the HN news.

" Three days after his debut, the young hero, Deku saves the No.6 hero Crust and a civilian from the ruthless villain Metal Bat. He managed to defeat him but Metal Bat escaped due to Deku's priority to save the injured men. The No.6 hero Crust himself said that Deku has a promising future and he will become a great hero."

" Well...that was fast." Izuku said.

" That's your reaction? You just made a name for yourself in the Hero society. It's not an easy achievement. Is there anyone in your class who had the same success?" Hisashi said.

" Actually yes. Seach for these four heroes. Red Riot, Froppy, Uravity and Tsukuyomi." Izuku said refering to last year's work studies students.

Hisashi checked the names.

" Oh, you were there too. In the Overhaul incident. I wonder why you didn't get recognition then. Whatever. I see here that Red Riot has saved civilians from a villain. Tsukuyomi was Hawks sidekick. Your class has some strong heroes, huh." Hisashi said.

" Whatever, i go to sleep." Izuku said and he took his way to his room but Hisashi had something last to say.

" Hey, kid. I forgot to tell you. We need to stop your internship. You will return to your dorms or you can stay here for the rest of the week to train your quirk." Hisashi said.

" Huh? Why?" Izuku said surprised.

" I got a meeting at Nighteye's agency today. I officially entered Nighteye's agency. Tomorrow i'll start to work there." Hisashi explained.

" Okay." Izuku said and he left to his room.

" I have to train my quirk for the rest of my internship days. If it wasn't for that nut punch, Metal Bat would kick my ass." Izuku thought.

" I must master this quirk as fast as i can."