Year 2: A new power

" WHAT THE FUCK!!???" Izuku yelled.

" Shhh. Don't yell. Do you want anyone to come up here? I went to all this trouble to meet you privately since i know you're coming here to chill." AFO Izuku said.

" Screw you! You better explain why you're me quickly!" Izuku said.

" Fine! But first i need to know what events have happened so i can know what to explain."  AFO Izuku explained.

" What the fuck? To explain what?" Izuku asked.

" Fine. Do you know the league of villains?" AFO Izuku asked.

" Yes. I defeated Shigaraki three months ago and he got arrested." Izuku said.

" Shit! That means that All for oneis in charge." AFO Izuku said.

" Huh? All for one? You just said you are All for one." Izuku said more confused than before.

" Yes. I am All for one. But not in this timeline." AFO Izuku explained.

" Timeline? What the hell?" Izuku asked.

" In my timeline i became a villain after i defeated Overhaul. I killed him and i got treated like garbage in UA. All for one saw that and he offered me to become his successor. I was so angry at all so i followed him. He gave me his quirk and after that i killed the whole UA. After i learned that AFO was the boss of the league i killed them, too."AFO Izuku explained.

" So you're here to kill me." Izuku said.

" No. Let me finish." he said and he continued.

" After all these events, i regreted every villain action i took. But it was too late for me. But one day as i was chilling in a roof, a portal opened and i got dragged in. The portal brought me in your timeline along with 4 other Izuku's. All were villains. It seems that you never followed a villain path and he decided to kill you. I was against his plan and i left them." he finished.

" Do you think i will believe you just like that?" Izuku said.

" Fine. I'll have to show you then." AFO Izuku said and he turned his eyes red and he caused an earthquake.

" What the-?" Izuku said surprised. AFO Izuku stopped the earthquake.

" If that's not enough proof then how about this?" AFO Izuku said and he used Bakugo's quirk.

" That's...." Izuku said.

" Yes. It's Bakugo's quirk. Is that enough for you?" AFO Izuku said.

" Fine. I believe you." Izuku said.

"And now i'm here to give you OFA. I don't have much time left since i won't work with AFO." he said.

" Since you are from another timeline, you already know that i will decline." Izuku said and AFO Izuku's eyes turned red again but this time he lifted Izuku up in a Darth Vader style ready to choke him.

" I don't care about your fucking pride. If i had accepted OFA i wouldn't be in this mess. Since i have a chance to fix it, i won't let you do the same mistake as me. You will get OFA and that's final." AFO Izuku said.

" Fine! Fine! Let me down." Izuku said with heavy breathing.

" Good." AFO Izuku said.

" Wait. At least give me a quirk that fool the others that i'm still quirkless, not OFA. It will seem to weird and suspicious that a quirkless kid suddenly has one." Izuku said.

" I wouldn't mind, but only a holder of OFA has chances to defeat All for one." AFO Izuku said.

" Isn't any other quirk that can do the job? Anything." Izuku asked.

" Well....there is one, but i don't know how it works. The man i stole it from just activated. When i tried to do it, it wouldn't activate." AFO Izuku said.

" What is it?" Izuku asked.

" It's called energy. It's a quirk that gives you a green energy to surround your body. You become faster, you can't be injured and it makes your body stronger. But when it activates it happens only for a moment. This man who had could use it again and again, but he never used it for more that 2 with 3 seconds. It activates only for an attack or a defence Nothing more." AFO Izuku explained.

" Fine. I'll go with that. I'll find how i will use it. But how are you sure that it can defeat All for one?" Izuku asked.

" It's one of the most ancient quirks. They barely exist anymore. This one must be one of it's kind. All for one and One for all were old quirks. But there are some quirks that are more ancient. Those are the only one with the chance." AFO Izuku explained.

" Okay. Is there any drawback?" Izuku asked.

" No." AFO Izuku said.

" I'll take it." Izuku said. AFO Izuku tranferred the quirk to Izuku.

 " I felt something like a hit on my head." Izuku said.

" Then the quirk tranfer is a success." AFO Izuku said. Then the Izukus heard some screams and voices.

" Oops. Maybe i overdid it." he said as he saw the students to get out of the building due to the earthquake.

" What is it?" Izuku asked.

" The students are down due to the earthquake i caused before. Tell them you stayed in the roof. And don't tell anyone about me. ONLY if it's emergency. Now i'll take my leave." AFO Izuku said.

" Wait!! One last question." Izuku said.

" Who did you get OFA from?" he asked.

" Who else? Bakugo, of course." he said and he left.

" Wow. He told me to not tell anyone about it when i still try to believe it, myself. That settles it then. Bakugo will get OFA. I must inform All Might tomorrow." Izuku said and his cellphone rang. It was Uraraka.

" Hello?"

" Deku!! Where are you? We are all out due to the earthquake. Are you okay?"

" I'm fine. I didn't get down because i was in the roof. I still am."

" Okay. Aizawa is looking for you."

" Just inform him if he's there. Coming down. Bye."

He hunged out the phone.

"He said there are 4 others like me. Jeez, what a pain." he thought as he was going to leave the roof.

" I have two weeks until the sports festival. I must find how to activate my power."

Note: For those who are confused on the new quirk Izuku had, just go see the green energy Johnny cage from Mortal Kombat has. I guess many expected for Izuku to take OFA, but i often like to bring something new to the table.