Little Jensoo

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Love, could you please come here first before you put on your pajamas?"

"I need to apply your ointment first." I sweetly asked Lisa as I watch her emerge from the bathroom, fresh from her shower, wearing nothing but her bathrobe. Lisa sheepishly walked towards our bed and sat besides me with her back facing me.

"Love, your bathrobe..You have to take it off." I instructed her which took her seconds to comply being all too shy and embarrassed.

"Relax, Lisa. I'll only apply this ointment in your rashes and sores so it won't leave a scar in your back." I chuckled at her which made the latter
scratch her head shyly.

"Besides, you shouldn't be shy about it. I have seen you naked like a hundred times already." I chuckled at her which somehow eased the tension.

"You're Lisa the hottest remember?" I teased her smiling which made her blush again.

"Right, I'm sorry Chaeng-ah." she mumbled almost inaudibly as she loosen her robe which smoothly slipped off her shoulder down to her waist revealing her bare naked back. I intuitively gulped for air trying to hold my breath for a moment as I stared at Lisa's naked back.

God, how I missed kissing her all over...

I'm badly craving for her and this sight is only adding up to the sexual tension that's been consuming us for days.

"Chaeyoung-ah?" Lisa mumbled expectantly which brought me to my senses.

"Oh..Right..Sorry.." I said apologetically at her and began putting ointment on her rashes and sores on her back that she got from her coma for lying in her hospital bed for more than a month.

The sudden touch of the cold ointment on her skin instantly brought a soothing feeling and comfort which made Lisa to unconsciously moan out of relief making both our bodies overheat in an instant.

"God it feels so good." Lisa husked softly at me with her back still facing me which turned me on more.
I didn't realize that I was staring at her immaculate body with such longing until I found myself caressing and fondling her body aimlessly which made Lisa to unconsciously moan and respond feverishly at my touch.

I leaned closer and placed a soft yet deep kiss in her shoulder travelling up to her neck with my hands gently kneading her breast making Lisa gasped and moan louder.

"Chaeyoung-Ah.." Lisa moaned the moment I suckled and nibbled her neck leaving a visible red spot in it.

"I'm sorry...I can't help it Love." I whispered almost breathless at her as I bury my face in her neck and seized her in a back hug. We remained in that position as I try to cool down the tension between us. I heaved a deep sigh and decided to stand up and head towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Lisa asked quite confused with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I need to shower Lisa." I uttered unease which she took notice easily.

"But you already showered just a while ago Babe." Lisa countered with her gaze still fixed on me.

"Yeah I know, but I really need cold shower Lisa. This tension between us is not helping us both and I don't want to take advantage of your condition."

"You haven't got your memories back and I don't want you to feel obligated to do this Love." I said earnestly which softened her demeanor. I was about to walk away when she gently held my arm and pulled me closer to her.

Chaelisa/Jensoo- Love Unexpectedlyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें