Jealous Lily

LISA's POV

"Relax girls. My cousin will take care of everything that you'll need. It's all taken cared of. All you got to do there is record and rehearse." Mino uttered sounding ardent and happy as he guide us inside the recording studio that his cousin owns.

"Woah Oppa, your cousin owns this building?"

"I've never seen a recording studio as hype and cool as this." Jennie mumbled with her mouth open while   scanning the studio. The interior was painted in either black, gray and white with pop culture designs painted on the wall.

"Yeah, Hyeong has a particular taste when it comes to art and music. He was very hands on during the construction of this studio especially the details of the interior."

"Actually he's very hands on in everything." Mino beamed proudly which made us smile cause it's a rare moment you'll see Mino talking such pleasantries about other people. He must really adore his cousin that much.

" That guy is a genius. We won the festival last year because of the song he produced plus our rookies were such monsters when they performed on stage." He continued with a reminiscent smile.

"Yeah Oppa. You and Haruto's boys brought the auditorium down with that awesome performance."

"Jeez, I've never seen girls that wild as they cheered for you guys." Jisoo chuckled at him and I was left with no choice but to just listen to them, cluesless about what they're talking about since I was not there last year to witness those kind of events.

Sad to say, I was in Japan at that time with Errin's Mom, recovering from my injuries from my previous car accident.

"I'm sure you guys will win this one too. I've heard you guys sing and I know you'll surpass our performance for sure." Mino smirked proudly at us. He then opened a huge door for us and gestured us to come in.

"Hyeong, they're here." Mino greeted at the the man who was sitting with  his back facing us. He's wearing a black leather jacket with a thick black hoodie inside it. The hooded man instantly turned around to face us. Even with his mask on, we know he's smiling from ear to ear the moment he saw us.

"Finally. The girls that I've been waiting for."

"I heard so much about you from my cousin here."

"I'm Teddy Park by the way." the hooded man greeted warmly as he extend his hand at us which we gladly took and shook.

"Hi Mr. Park. It's nice to meet you. I'm Jisoo, this is Jennie and this is Lisa." Jisoo Unnie, being the eldest took the initiative to introduce us.

"Oh just call me Teddy Oppa. Let us not be too formal." Teddy chuckled and winked at us in a friendly manner which instantly took our apprehensions away. Teddy Oppa has this calming vibe that would instantly make you at ease.

"So there are only three of you?" he started the session with a quick interview.

"Yes Oppa. Mino can't join us since he already performed last year and there's no other one left in my department who can join us." Jisoo Unnie answered apologetically.

"I see. Well it could work. But it's still best if you're four. This song is specifically made for four of you since I thought Mino will join you guys." Teddy mumbled while making mental calculations.

"Well we know someone."

"We can convince her to join us and I know she's more than willing to give us the help that we need." I suggested timidly which made Jennie release her gummy smile.