LOST AND FOUND

LISA's POV

"Hhh-how is she?" I stuttered asking her the moment Jennie went back to check me. She heaved a deep sigh and gave me a weak smile.

"She's still unconscious but she's okay now. She needs rest Lisa. She haven't had a descent sleep and rest for weeks."

"She never left your side while you were in your coma Lili." Jennie said as she look intently at me as if she's searching for some answers.

"Why...did she..do that?" I asked again stuttering, still having a hard time to speak which really frustrates me more. I can't speak and I can't move and some parts of my body still hurts like hell and I can't even remember why am I here in the first place.

And what frustrates me the most is seeing her, the woman who was helping me earlier, suddenly passed out in front of her.

I don't even know her but why does it scared me to death seeing her in that state? It was the only time I was able to move my hands competely, when I tried to reach for her when she suddenly fell  on the ground, unconscious. My chest was beating erratically out of mixed fear and guilt that my body had turned cold in an instant.

"Lisa don't you really know who she is?" She asked again cautiously. I shook my head and gave her a sad smile.

"I..don't..know..her..but I..wish I do.." I whispered almost breathless as I willed myself to speak clearly. Jennie stared at me and assessed me again. She then gave my hand a light squeeze and smiled.

"Lisa, the woman you were with a moment ago is Chaeyoung."

"She's your fiancé." Jennie answered her in a cautious tone as she try her best not to cause panic.

"Doesn't it ring any bells for you?"she asked again looking intently at me.

"Sh...She's what?" I asked stunned at her revelation. I looked at her as if assessing her if she's in for any pranks but Jennie is not the kind of person who would pull off things like that.

"She's your girlfriend Lisa. And you just proposed to her on that same night the two of you got into accident." she said with such regret that you can actually feel its sincerity.

"W-why....can't...I..remember...her?" I stuttered again as I try hard to press questions but my inabilty to speak clearly was hindering me to do so.. Seriously, why do most movies that I had watched make it so easy for people to speak and move easily as if they haven't just woken up from a that fuckin coma. Why isn't it as simple as in real life?

"That's what we have to find out once the doctors check you again Lili." Jennie said assuringly as she reached for my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"I called Dr. Do Kyungsoo and Dr. Park Chanyeol. They're Chaeyoung's friend in Seoul."

"Do you remember them? They're the ones who saved you and Chaeng."

"If it weren't for them, you and Chaeyoung would never made it alive in the hospital." Jennie said with her gaze still fixed on me. I closed my eyes as I try to recall everything but then again, it's all pitch black.

"I don't...know..them.." I answered massaging my temples which starts to hurt again. Jennie didn't press any questions again after that, too scared that it would only cause me to panic again.