JISOO's FIRST HEARTBREAK

Jennie's POV

"Honey, why are you still up?" Jisoo asked her the moment she went home from her dinner with Dr. Shin. It's almost 10 in the evening and she's starting to feel sleepy now.

"I was waiting for you Hon." she answered while closing the book she was reading a while ago. She then pecked her in her lips the moment Jisoo leaned in for a kiss.

"So, how was it Chu?" she asked her as she look at her straight in her eyes. Jisoo looked away and gave her a half smile which didn't escape her keen sharp eyes. She knew Jisoo well and she's sure whenever something's bothering her.

She instantly sat at the side of their bed and pulled her closer, wrapping her arms around Jisoo's waist.

"Tell me about." She mumbled at her, never pulling away from her gaze. Jisoo then heaved a deep sigh and answered.

"It's fine Jendeuk. Everything's fine. Eomma was really happy when I finally announced to her that she'll be the one to accompany me as my parent in our wedding." she said casually.

"She literally cried the whole time cause she never expected this." Jisoo then mumbled with a reminscent smile.

"Well what did Eomma say about it?"

"I mean it shouldn't be shocking for her since everyone knows how much you love her."

"She's like a mother to the three of you including Lisa." she commented while unbottoning Jisoo's buttoned down floral short dress. Her dress was made of satin silk that it flowed as smooth as water the moment she pulled her dress free revealing her toned and voluptuous alluring body.

Wearing nothing but just her underwear, Jisoo then intuitively sat and straddle on her lap the moment she pulled the latter closer to her and continued with her story.

"She didn't accept it at first which I already anticipated, considering how much of a selfless person Eomma is."Jisoo continued narrating while enjoying the warmth of her arms and snuggled closer to her.

"She said she can't accept it knowing it would be an insult for my parents but I disagree." she continued trying to sound casual.

"What did you say then?" Jennie asked curiously still trying to focus all her attention at the topic and ignoring her raging hormones.

As much as she wanted to undress her fiancé fully and showered her with kisses, she clearly knew how much of a sensitive topic this one is for Jisoo.

And they both knew where this conversation is heading to.

Her parents..

And believe when I tell you. This topic was never easy to deal with especially for Jisoo.

For 10 years that I've known her, it was only one time that she ever did mention her parents to her.

It was that day when they made their promise ring and she made a vow to her.

It was the only time she ever saw her cry and broke down.