Worth Celebrating

JISOO's POV

"Yeah you heard it right Chaeng, Lili."

"It's a girl. Our baby is a girl. We just got the news from our check up."

"I just had my ultra sound this morning." Jennie excitedly announced in the phone which earned us a loud shriek from both of our friends from the other line.

"It's a girl?! Congratulations Jen-Jen- Jisoo Unnie!" We heard Chaeyoung greeted with such enthusiasm but Lisa's voice were all over as she yell and cheered happily from the background making my wife chuckle at her antics.

"Lisa give me the phone." we heard Chaeyoung whined from the other line and next thing we knew, it was now Lisa who was talking.

"Jen-Jen, how did you do that?" she asked sounding silly.

"What? What did I do?" Jennie asked still chuckling from her silly antics.

"I mean how did you conceive a girl?" she asked curiously making us both laugh at her question. Lisa really meant it when she said she want a Little Rosie.

"Lisa for the tenth time, there's no such way on how you can guarrantee of conceiving a girl during pregnancy."

"Ask your wife, she's a doctor."  Jennie chuckled at her.

"Oh Unnie I told her like a hundredth times already." we heard Chaeyoung whined from the line sounding a little exasperated at how stubborn her wife is.

"She's getting into my nerves already." we heard Chaeyoung complained and we can already visualize her giving an eyeroll at her stupid wife.

"Oh heavens no. Stupid monkey is now dancing like a maniac."

"Lisa be careful you might hit your head on the headboard!" We heard Chaeyoung yelled again.

"Why don't you guys just come over here at the house now to celebrate? We just got home from our check up."

"I'll call everyone. We can hang out here at the house." I suggested smiling which the two girls agreed happily.

"Yeah Unnie we'll be there right away. I just need to convince this little baby to take her shower before we head there." Chaeyoung answered laughing which Lisa interjected right away.

"But I already showered last night!" we heard Lisa whined groaning at her.

"Yah Lisa, last night is different than today!"

"Just shower now. I swear if you don't, I'm gonna turn our baby into a boy!" Chaeyoung yelled from the line.

"But I thought you can't do that?! Jen-Jen just told me a while ago!" Lisa shot back at her but Chaeyoung bickered at her never holding back.

"I'm a doctor Lisa, you know I can do it. Do you want me to?" she said in a challenging tone.

"Yah yah. Right I'm gonna shower now. Aist." We heard Lisa whined stomping.

"Stop with that tantrums or else you're gonna have Bangu as your first child Lisa-yah, I swear." Chaeyoung threatened her.

"I'm not throwing a fit. Like I told you Love, I'm gonna shower now." Lisa finally answered trying to sound sweetly making us all laugh having heard their bickering saga.

"And she really believed you on that, Chaeng-ah?" Jennie asked still laughing hard the moment Lisa left the conversation.

"Yah Unnie. What do you expect from a person who doesn't even know that a human person has a pair of lungs. Jeez." Chaeyoung whined shaking her head.

"Well you can ask her anything about business and economics but never ask her about science and human anatomy. She really sucks on that part Chaeng." Jennie uttered truthfully with soft chuckles.

"Yah Unnie. She has different perspective about human anatomy." Chaeyoung answered laughing.

"More like Chaeyoung's anatomy." I butted in which made both Jen and Chaeng giggle.

"Oh she's an expert on that part. She even memorized every part of it even with her eyes closed." she said giggling from the line.

"I'll hang up now. I'm gonna join her at the shower now Unnie so you know, I can teach her what Anatomy is." Chaeyoung finally uttered which made me spit the coffee I was sipping.

"Yeah teach her well Chaeng-Ah. Teach her well." Jennie responded laughing and finally hang up.

"God I really miss the old Chaeyoung."

"You know, the sweet, innocent and holy Chaeyoung."

"I don't really know what happened to her. Jeez. Lisa really did corrupt her innocent mind." I mumbled shaking my head in disbelief. Jennie then turned to me and snaked her arms around my waist giving me that sexy-time smile that she always flash whenever she feels all horny.

"Well they say marriage life does really change a person." she said as she scan her eyes at me like a tigress looking at her helpless rabbit, her favorite prey.

"You know, I'm in the mood for some Anatomy lessons right now." Jennie husked seductively at my ear as she starts to unzip my floral dress, turning me on in an instant.

"Oh thank heavens for Chaeyoung's anatomy, I'm gonna have some good lovey dovey today." I whispered grinning at her as I took Jennie's
maternity dress off her and stared at her still gorgeous body.

"Don't stare Hon. I look hideous now." Jennie uttered shyly but I cupped her chin and made her look at me.

"Hey... what are you talking about?"

"You're absolutely stunning Jendeuk."

"You're carrying our child and for me, that's the most beautiful sight in the world."

"You're the sexiest pregnant woman the world could ever had Hon." I said sweetly at her and kissed her passionately making all of her worries melt away. Jennie snaked her arms around my neck and responded lovingly at my kisses never holding back. I can taste her sweet rosebud lips as it gently brush against mine. My kisses travelled down, placing soft yet deep kisses in her neck while my hands busied itself, wondering aimlessly at her body.

And with just one hand, I was able to unhook her bra which instantly fell down on the floor.

"Jisoo-yah." Jennie moaned like music to my ears as she calls for my name the moment she felt my warm lips touched the tip of her breast as I teasingly suckled and nibbled it, making her knees momentarily go weak.

"Just be gentle Hon. It's all sensitive now." Jennie whispered almost breathless.

Her galaxy eyes stared dreamily at me.

It's the most beautiful thing in the world.

Being able to stare at those beautiful eyes as she looks at you with such love and yearning like I'm the best thing that ever happened in her life.

I kissed her again..

And again...

and again...

hoping that somehow this would be enough to perfectly tell her how much I love her.

"I love you Mommy Jendeuk.." I whispered sincerely as I cup her cheeks making my wife's beautiful cat eyes glistened with tears.

"And I love you most, Mommy rabbit." she said releasing her most radiant smile.

"I always have...and I always will." she uttered lovingly at me and finally gave me her warm passionate kiss that would always drive me in the highest realm of ecstacy.

And in that morning we made love.

We made love, celebrating life and love together like we always do everyday.

For a life with her is always worth celebrating.

—————————————————-