"Snow Globe"

NOVEMBER 25
MANOBAN-PARK RESIDENCES

AUTHOR's POV

"Yah, Jamie, what are you doing peeking through the window?"

"Is everything okay?"  Jamie heard someone asked all of a sudden which broke her from her trance. She turned at the couple on her side and a slight panic can be seen from her beautiful face.

"Uhhm... It's nothing Aunt Seul. I'm just waiting for something to happen." Jamie answered defensively and you'll see Irene suppressed a smile.

"Still waiting for the first snow, Sweetie?" Irene asked meaningfuly while she leaned closer and watched the little girl intently. Irene finally smiled this time seeing the rush of repressed excitement sent colors to the feline's puffy cheeks

"Y-yes Auntie...The weather forecast said ealrier that today will finally snow." Jamie answered sheepishly. Her beutiful cat eyes averted her Aunt's teasing gaze and finally stared at the living room's huge bay window with her tiny hands and forehead pressed against it.

"Well I hope it happens today so that you two can finally witness it together."

"It'll be more meaningful since it's Rosie's birthday today." Irene replied beaming but her clueless wife suddenly cuts them off.

"What's with you and the snow anyway?" They suddenly heard Seulgi asked inquisitively and Jamie's already flustered cheeks instantly turned into deep shade of red.

"Oh Honey, you know nothing about romance." Irene chuckled as she fix her wife's collar and kissed her softly. She then winked at the cat eyed girl who then nods and flashed her a grateful smile.

"Come on Sweetie, the party is about to start."

"Rin-Rin and Seulie and the rest of the gang are waiting for you there. Rosie's coming down any minute now and I bet you're the first one she's going to look for." she whispered sweetly and scooped her in her arms while Jamie clings to her while she carries her towards the dining hall.

All of their friends and family were already there, talking animatedly at each other while waiting for the celebrant. The entire dining hall were decorated with pastel color banners and balloon unicorns, giving the entire hall a colorful and enchanting festive vibe.

"Alice, where's Prosecutor Park by the way? The party is about to start any minute now." They suddenly heard Jeongyeon asked which snapped them from their chit chats.

"Yeon, how many times do I have to tell you, you can call my husband by his name."

"As if you guys aren't close, hanging around for drinks every other night." Alice answered while she carefully tucks baby Ally in her arm and lulls her to sleep.

"Well I like calling him the great Prosecutor Park. It sounds badass and intimidating."

"Which is nowhere near his personality in real life." Jeongyeon bantered and everyone laughed at her comment even Alice.

"Yeah, my man is such a dork." Alice commented with a dazed smile.

"You mean gullible and a total kid." Yeon corrected smirking and everone laughed again cause it's true. For those who doesn't know him personally, he may appear intimidating due to his stoic demeanor being the ruthless prosecutor who never lose a single case in his entire career, but in reality, he is just an adorable dork who smiles and grins like a happy kid.