Fated to Meet You

"Are you excited?" I heard Jennie Unnie asked as we  walk through the long hallway. She was walking ahead of me.
I let out an awkward laugh and saw her glance at me with a teasing smile.

"Stop giving me that look Jennie-Unnie."

"You are making it more awkward for me."

I was referring about the incident at the washroom earlier.

We both reach the Faculty lounge room laughing about it.

"Hey!" I greeted everyone with my sweetest smile.

"Finally you are here Chaeyoungie." 

"We have someone here that we would like you to meet." Jisoo Unnie beamed as she walk towards us followed by Lisa who was timidly walking behind her.

I saw Yeri nudged Joy and Irene and pointed at our direction. The girls giggled discreetly as they watch us, throwing that "you can do it" and "go get your girl" look at me.

Everyone was intently watching us with high anticipation.
I swear, if looks could kill, I might have killed half of my friends right now.

Jeez, couldn't they be any more obvious?

"Hi." The woman with jet-black hair greeted me.

"I'm Lisa. Lisa Manoban."

"Nice to finally meet you." She then reached out her hand to me, offering me a handshake.

"Hi Lisa. I'm Roseanne Park, but my friends call me Chaeyoung, Rosie, Rosé or whatever they wish to call me." I greeted with out even pausing. I heard Seulgi Unnie chortle from the corner which she instantly regretted when Irene gave her a death glare.

Shit. Just act normal Chaeyoung.
You easily passed the Medical Licensing Exam once.
Why can't you just ace this one?

My stomach felt like a freaking butterfly garden as I held her hand not withdrawing from her gaze.

"Can I call you Chaeng?" She asked sheepishly, still staring at me.

"Much better." I smiled sweetly.

Wait am I flirting?
Oh shit please scratch that. I told you to act normal but I didn't tell you to over do it Chaeyoung.

"Can I call you Lili instead?" I returned asking while flashing a sweet smile.

She then released that sweetest smile. Her nose scrunched as her plump lips curled upward, showing her perfect white teeth. It was the first time I saw her smile like that.

I never imagine that this girl, the girl with the saddest eyes can ever release a smile so beautiful, you will do anything just to see that again.

That's how heavenly her smile is.

"Lili sounds good to me." she said blushing.

Wait, did she just blush?
Please stop that. It will be the death of me.

"Ahuu ahuu." Jisoo faked cough which grabbed our attention.

We instantly withdrew from our gaze as they all giggle.

"I was never informed that this is a staring contest." she smirked, earning her a pinch on her side and a warning look from Jennie Unnie.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" Jisoo complained.

"Serves you right." Tzuyu whisphered at the groaning woman on her side.