Little Rosie

"Tell me, does she really lost her memories?" It seems like she doesn't." Jeongyeon bantered as they all watch Lisa seized Chaeyoung in a loving kiss which stunned everyone.

"Yeah. I think the accident even made her more clingy and attached to her I guess." Seul uttered with her gaze still fixed at the couple. Lisa pulled away from the kiss crying and laughing while Chaeyoung was all teary eyed wiping her her fiancé's tears.

"Well she looks pretty crazy to me." Nayeon chuckled watching them.

"Well it's reasonable. Considering the fact that she lost her memories, it will definietly drive her crazy."

"Imagine having all your memories gone but love  is still there."

"I could only imagine what she's going through right now, having an intense feeling over someone you don't remember nor recall."

"I'm pretty impressed that she doesn't resent her nor avoids her since Chaeyoung's pressense would really confuse her sense of reality." Tzuyu explained comprehensively which silenced everyone. It's a rare moment for Tzuyu to voice out her opinion and whenever she does, it's either deep or savage.

"You got a point there Tzuyu-yah. Jeez, you really are genius." Sana agreed with her quite impressed at the tall georgeous woman besides her which made the latter blush and smile sheepishly

"Well like I told you guys before, no amnesia could ever stop Lisa-yah for being so whipped at Chaengie." Yeri uttered with a knowing smirk which made everyone laugh rowdilly. The couple then turned to their direction and greeted them happily.

"What are you  guys laughing about?" Chaeyoung asked them with inquisitive looks which made them let out a snorting giggle.

"Oh well, we were talking about a certain drama series that we're watching." Seulgi answered,making everyone snort, suppressing their laughter.

"What series is that? I'm gonna watch it since I don't have much to do here now that I'm still on leave." Lisa said innocently.

"Well it's a story of a girl who found her long lost love after years of searching.They finally met and fell inlove but life was never easy on them. And then when everything's finally going great between them, the girl got into accident and lost all her memories." Seulgi narrated making Irene almost choke on the juice she was drinking. Jeongyeon was trying hard to remain placid, refraining herself to laugh hard.

"Why does it sounds familiar?" Lisa commented innocently as she try to recall all the series she had watch while Chaeyoung was intently looking at her, trying hard not to burst into fit of laughter.

"Well it's based on a true story, maybe that's why it looks familliar." Seulgi answered trying to act innocently.

"What's the title of the story you were saying?" Lisa asked again quite intrigued. Seul stopped for a moment then pretended to recall the title and answered.

"It was Love Unexpectedly."

"It's a great story by the way. Because their love story happened all too sudden and unexpected but it turned out to be the most beautiful story in the end." Seulgi answered with a proud smirk as she wink at everyone, feeling all too proud at her made up story.

"Where can I watch that.?"

"Chaeng-ah we have to watch that please?" Lisa asked pouting at her girlfriend making everyone finally threw a fit of laughter.

"Oh Lisa you have no idea.." Joy mumbled chuckling while shaking her head in disbelief

"Where's Jen-Jen and Chu by the way?" Irene queried the moment she noticed them missing.