Lili's Little Mermaid

"Good morning Doc Chaeng!" Nurse Sana beamed, as she handed me a paperbag and a cup of coffee.

"Someone asked me to give this to you Doc." she said smiling.

"Oh." I responded quite uninterested.

"You can have it Sana." I said while sigining some papers. I didn't even look at the paperbag she was holding for I was used to that kind of gestures from the people here. We never ran out of food here cause evereyday, Sana and I would always receive gifts from anonymous persons and mostly it would consist of food.

"But Doc this one came from Miss Lisa." Sana told  me with a teasing tone.
"But fine. If you say so. I'll just eat it."

"It looks definitely delish..." Sana wasn't able to finish her sentence when I suddenly cut her off.

"It's from Lisa you say? I asked again quite surprised and excited.

"Uhhumm." Sana nodded and flashed a knowing smile.

"Here."

"Miss Chou handed it to me earlier. She said it was for you, from Miss Lisa." Sana said as she handed me the paperbag and coffee.

"Get some plate Sana so we can share." I instructed her as I scanned what's inside the bag."

"Oh. No need Doc. I also have mine." Sana answered sheepishly which I found adorable by the way.

"Who's it from? Is it from the same person who's been sending you food every morning?" I asked quite intrigued.

"Dunno. Miss Chou said she had no idea who's it from. She just gave it to me and left."

"Oh maybe it's from Tzuyu." I said gigling.

"Oh how I wish Doc." Sana said as she flash a dreamy smile...

Gosh Sana, you have no idea.....

I read Lisa's note in the coffee. Her handwriting kinda looks familiar tho. I don't know, but it felt like I saw this before.

I instantly smiled at her note.

My Sweet Little Sunshine

Goodmorning to the girl with the most beautiful smile.
Please eat on time.

Lovelots,

Lili.

I didn't notice that I was staring at it for quite some time now until I heard someone faked-cough from the door which brought me back from my senses.

"Ehemm."

"What's with the stupid smile?" Jennie said with an amused smile.

I turned to her direction with a surprised look and laugh instantly at the fact that she caught me red handed.

"Nothing Unnie." I said trying to be casual but my smile is betraying me.

"So did you like it?" Jennie teased me.

"Lisa kept on bugging me out this morning just for us to drop by first at the nearest coffeeshop on our way to work. Jeez all she did is pester me this morning" she said  faking an exasperation.

"She did that?" I responded flustered.

"I'm sorry Unnie" I said apologeticaly.

"Oh you shouldn't, Chaeyoung." Jennie gave her a wide smile.

"Actually I'm thankful . I missed Lisa being like that."

"She changed a lot last year since Errin.... left her."