Family

"Hey have you heard the news?" Yeri asked them the moment she sat on their usual table in the lounge room for their usual breakfast. The girls instantly oggled at her direction with high anticipation which made Seulgi and Jeongyeon smirk and laugh discreetly.

"Girls isn't that too early? Why can't I even enjoy a normal breakfast with out you guys talking about the latest scoops." Jeongyeon whined exasperatedly as she sips her black coffee.

"No wonder Seul used to call you the Gossip Girls before." Jeongyeon said non chalantly leaving Seulgi fidgeting awkwardly at her seat as she look at Irene who's already giving her a deathglare.

"Jagiya that was a long time ago. You know how we used to tease and bicker at each other before." Seulgi explained scratching her nape uneasily.

"We'll talk about that later at home. You do exactly know what will happen to you whenever you make me mad, right?." Irene whispered firmly with a knowing smirk then turn to her friends leaving Seulgi quite whipped and dumbfounded.

"Well well well, how the tables have turned." Jeongyeon bantered in an annoying tone looking quite amused at her bestfriend.

"You little traitor. I'll get back at you Yeon. I swear." Seulgi hissed which Jeongyeon just responded with a huge toothy grin making her more annoyed.

"Well I just heard it from the students a while ago while I'm on my way here. I checked it and it's true!" Yeri continued not minding Seul and Jeongyeon's constant bickering at the side.

"Well what is it? Spill it already." Irene asked curiously.

"Lisa already activated all of her social media accounts. Here look. She even posted on her IG account yesterday." Yeri chirped as she hand them her phone excitedly. It took them seconds to process everything, still surprised with what they just learned.

It might sound too simple but it's quite a big deal for all of them.

All of the people here in school knew about the incident that happened more than a year ago when Lisa suddenly filed for an idefinite leave and instantly deactivated all of her social media accounts as if she's trying to shut everyone out of her life that time. People were eager to know the reason behind it but her friends kept mum about it, keeping Lisa away from their prying eyes and ears.

They all looked at the photo that Lisa posted yesterday and a genuine smile instantly formed their face.

"She didn't put any caption in it but it could only mean one thing, right?" Nayeon commented with a huge smile plastered on her face

"It was Errin's birthday yesterday right?" Jeongyeon queried which Irene responded with a nod.

"Could it possibly mean...?" Jeongyeon uttered still comprehending everything.