A Session with Dr. Park.

JENNIE's POV

"Unnie are you certain it's Jisoo Unnie?" Chaeyoung asked as she wrap her arms around me and gave me a comforting hug. I just gave her a nod cause I would just choke on my sobs if I begin to speak again.

""Do you recognize the man she's with?" she asked again. I shook my head weakly and stared at her helplessly. I don't know but it's really painful that I can barely pull myself together and no amount of comforting could ever ease the pain I am feeling right now.

"I can't...see him....clearly..He's facing...his back....towards me." I answered in between sobs.

"Chaeyoung.." I said pausing..

"Please don't tell Lisa."

"But Unnie, She needs to know what's happening between you two. She might have the answers to that. She's her bestfriend." Chaeng said seriously.

I shook my head and started crying again.. I really can't help it. That painful scene earlier keeps on running in my head.

"Please Chaeyoung..Don't..I don't want them to fight because of me. Jisoo is her only bestfriend aside from me."

"The last time someone hurt me, Lisa beat him up pretty bad."

"And I don't want that to happen to Chu just because she can't love me back."

"Uniie, Jisoo loves you." Chaeng said certainly.

"I don't know what you saw there earlier and I don't mean to question your judgement but I know for a fact that Jisoo never loved anyone else but you Unnie."

" She may not be that vocal about her feelings for you, but I can see it clearly by the way she looks at you and takes care of you." Chaeyoung countered smiling.

"The best thing to do is talk to her Unnie. It must be a misunderstanding and I don't want you to take rash decisions especially since you're hurting." she spoke so earnestly.

Chaeyoung was right. The last time she did that, she regretted it fully. But I don't know if I could ever talk to her properly after all of these without breaking my heart..

Silence then filled my room when suddenly Lisa entered with a warm cup of chocolate milk.

"Here drink this." Lisa said as she hand me the cup and sat next to me.

"You used to do that for me whenever I had my meltdown and it feels weird cause I'm the one doing it for you now and I'm not happy about it." she said eyeing me carefully.

"Tell me what's wrong Jen-Jen." she said as she cup my cheeks and wipe my tears.

"Did you and Jisoo Unnie had a fight?" she asked worriedly which I answered right away.

"No Lili. You know Jisoo can never do that to me. She can never hurt me.,intentionally.." I said in all honesty. She then smiled at me and gave me a kiss in the forehead.

"Okay. I'll just leave the two of you here to talk. It seems like you needed Chaeyoung more than me now."

"Well who am I to you? I'm only just your bestfriend for 15 years.." Lisa whined pretending to be hurt to lighten the mood.

"Stupid." I responded smiling.

"Now you're smiling. That's my girl." Lisa said as she kiss me one last time in my cheeks and turned to Chaeyoung.

"Come back to me right after this okay? I need you too." she said lovingly at her and leaned for a kiss.

"I'll make it up to you later babe I promise." Chaeyoung answered returning her kisses lovingly.