Love, Finally.

CHAEYOUNG's POV

I just got out from the bathroom when I saw Lisa sitting at the side of the bed, lazily scratching her eyes waiting expectantly at me.
She stretches her arms out, a signal that she wants to cuddle. I walk towards her and she instantly wrap her arms around my waist and bury her face in my stomach.

"Hey Babe I thought you're already sleeping."

"I'm sorry I was caught up with cheering Jennie Unnie up that I didn't notice the time. Did you wait for me the whole time?" I whispered asking the sleepy woman in front of me. Lisa just shook her head with her face still rested in my tummy.

"I just took a nap so I can rest my eyes for a moment. I'm actually waiting for you." she answered looking upto me smiling.

"My poor baby. How can I make up it up to you then?" I cooed sweetly as I lean down to her to give her a loving  kiss in her lips.

"Make love to me Roseanne." she said almost begging, as she pull the belt of my robe and gently tugged it downward so it would fall off. I was naked underneath and I saw Lisa's reaction the moment she took off my robe. 

It was the first time she ever saw me fully naked.

I watch her as she stare at my whole being as if it's the best thing her eyes had ever laid upon to.

Her eyes were filled with so much awe and wonder.

"I thought that I had seen you in your most beautiful state Chaeyoung." she said as she stare lovingly at me.

"God, I never thought you're even more beautiful naked.." Lisa husked in her sultriest voice.

Still sitting on the side of her bed, Lisa pulled me  closer as she place a gentle kiss on my stomach. The warm touch of her lips on my body near to my core made me shiver with pleasure.

"Lisa..." I moaned softly.

Lisa let her lips lingered there and placed again another one but this time it sank lower and deeper.

"Babe..." I gasped almost breathless.

She continued planting soft yet deep kisses around it leaving no spot untasted until it reached near my damp flesh while her hands wandered aimlessly on my breast..

"Babe stop the teasing please." I begged her which made her smile. She pulled me again closer guiding me to sit on her lap which I obliged submissively.

"So no one's gonna interrupt us now?" I asked teasing her. She smiled at me and pulled me closer for a kiss. Both of us fight for dominance, and both not retreating back. I pressed my lips against her as I took off her clothes until she's half naked. My hands automatically wandered at her breast, squeezing it gently and playing it's tip with my thumb which made her let out a low moan as we kissed. My kisses travelled from her lips down to her neck, suckling and nibbling it which left red marks on it. I pushed her in her bed and take off Lisa's remaining clothes until she's fully naked..

"Damn." I mumbled in awe, staring at the beauty in front of me. Lisa smirked at me and whispered.

"Is that the exact word you said to me when you took off my clothes that night at the beach when I was drunk?" she husked sexily.

"Yeah. I was really checking you out that time." I said teasingly.

"Naughty doctor." Lisa replied as she bit her lips teasingly.

"Well I can taste you now to know if you're as good as it looks." I uttered at her.
I gently parted her legs and slid my thigh in between them as I lay on top of her. The sudden touch of our legs in each others core produced a sudden outburst of ecstacy. I started rubbing my thigh on her  as I playfully nibbled in her neck and the continuous friction down between her legs seems to drive Lisa insane.