The Maknae Lines

LISA's POV

"Hey are you ready?" I said beaming the moment I entered her office. I was refering to our date later after work.

"Yes Lili, I'll just finish revising this paper then were good to go." she answered smiling. I leaned over her and gave her a kiss in her forehead which made her blush all of a sudden. I find it really amusing how Chaeyoung reacts to my kisses. She then smiled and returned to her work.

"You feel okay now Love? Did you take the the medicine that I gave you earlier?" Chaeyoung asked casually, her attention still fixed on the documents she was reading.

I was not able to respond, being too whipped at the term of endearment she just used at me. God, this woman would be the end of me. I almost felt my heart stop the moment she called me Love.

"What? What's with that smile?" Chaeng asked quite flustered at my reaction.

"Nothing, it's just that..., it made me really happy and soft ....,when I heard you call me Love..." I said sheepishly.

Chaeng smiled and stopped the thing she was doing a while ago and turned her gaze at me.
She stood up from her seat and walked towards me, placing her arms on my waist and wrapping me in a warm hug that I always crave..

"Do you want me to call you Love from now on?" She asked sweetly.

I nodded quite flustered and happy at the same time.

"Well we kissed already and we're actually dating now so I guess it's only fair that you call me that." I said as I planted soft kisses on her forehead.

We remained in that comfortable position for a little while..

"Lili...." she whispered.

"Hmmmmm?" I responded waiting for what she's about to say.

"Please wait for me..." she said as she bury her face in my chest.

"I know what happened between us is too soon, but I want you to wait for me..Until we're both healed.." she said earnestly.

I stared at her and smiled.

"I know Babe. That's what I want for us too.." I answered sincerely.

"And we'll do that together.. I promise."

"I will always be at your side as you fight all your demons away." I said, planting another kisses in her forehead.
hhh
"You promise?" Chaeng asked almost teary eyed.

"I raised her chin and made her look at me.
I traced her lips with my finger and stared at her lovingly.

"I promise." I said in all honesty.

I leaned closer to her until our lips were just a breath away. I could almost feel the warmth of her lips radiating on mine.

God knows how much I wanted to kiss her right now.

I slowly kissed her in her cheeks near the side of her lips and let the kiss linger for a while. As much as I wanted to claim those plump, delicate lips, I still have a promise to fulfill.

Chaeng smiled as she savor the moment..She carressed my cheeks as she planted soft kisses on the side of my lips.

She gave me another one,..

And another one.......

And another one until i can't help but smile from ear to ear..