Her Willing Prey

JENNIE's POV

Will you let me share your future with you and build our family together?

"Cause Babe I can never see my future with out you in it." Jisoo said tearing up.

I looked at her as I tried to memorize all the features of her beautiful face. I wanted to remember this moment forever.

And with tears in my eyes, I said yes to the woman I love.

Jisoo stood up crying as she put both rings on my finger. She smiled pulling me closer by my waist as I place my arms around her neck.
She leaned closer, we smiled as our foreheads rest gently at each other.

"I've been dreaming of doing this since I first met you Jendeuk." She husked almost breathless.

And before I could even respond, she tilted my chin and kiss me lovingly at the lips. She parted her lips, as I return her kisses, with equal amount of longing and hunger which earned us a cheer from the audience.

We both finally came back to our senses when we heard their loud cheers.

We forgot, we are not the only person here.

I looked at the crowd and saw all of them looking at us in all smiles. Lisa was crying and  laughing as she cheer for us while Chaeyoung is hugging her. Irene was wiping her tears while Seulgi and Jeongyeon who had known Jisoo the longest, was tearing up as they both shout Jisoo's name with such adoration and pride.

But my heart instantly melted the moment I saw my Mother standing besides Dr. Shin as she happily watched us from afar with tears of joy in her eyes.

I shifted my gaze at Jisoo who nods and smiled at me.

"I would never propose to you with out getting your Mom's consent first Jendeuk."

"That's the reason why I left earlier."

"Eomma went with me to Seoul to meet with your Mom. Thank goodness she's not in the States now." she said as she flash me her toothy grin.

"I wouldn't want her to miss this special day in your life Jendeuk. She had missed a lot of of important events in your life and I will not let you miss your Mom on this special day of our life too." Jisoo said as she stare at me lovingly.

"Chu...I don't know what to say..." I said tearing up again. But she kissed me in the lips again and wipe my tears.

"Baby.." I heard my mom called me as she welcome me in a tight hug.

"I'm so glad you're here Mom." I said crying and smiling."

"Well you have to thank your fiancé for that." she said teasing which made me blush all of a sudden. I love the sound of it.

Jisoo's fiancé.

Mom knew since the beginning how I really felt for Jisoo and she has always been very supportive with us from the start even if there's nothing really going on between us. She even accepted Jisoo as her own daughter the very first moment I brought her to our house 10 years ago.

"I always knew in my heart that this day will finally come for the two of you."

"And when Jisoo called me earlier, I just knew, that day had come." she said, looking proudly at us.