POISON

TWO WEEKS AFTER

LISA'S POV

Have you ever experience waking up and find yourself already in heaven?

"For me, it is the definition of heaven whenever I woke up with Chaeyoung by my side."

"Some might say I'm being too cheesy or overly romanticizing things, but there's something about waking up besides her that makes me feel a lot of things.

Have you ever experience that feeling of being euphoric and zen at the same time?

Have you ever felt that feeling of intense excitement and happiness but it somehow makes you calm and at peace? Those two contrasting emotions suddenly burst up in your heart that you find yourself tearing up, just watching the one you love sleep soundly in front of you.

And you find yourself smiling and crying, as you watch her cute little snores and light breathing, as if there's no safest place on earth to sleep with, except in the comforts of your arms.

Have you ever witnessed a miracle?

That moment when the first ray of light bathed the room, you suddenly feel your breath hitch a little, as you watch her fair porcelain skin glimmers at the touch of light.

I wonder how was that even possible?

It's like a damn miracle that only you can witness every waking morning.

For me, that's the definition of what heaven and miracle is.. Seeing this kind of wonder with my very own eyes.

I always wondered if I was a Saint on my previous life to be this blessed. Cause damn, I can say that I'm the luckiest person on earth to have this beautiful soul as my wife.

"Love..You're awake." I heard Chaeyoung lazily hummed with her eyes still closed which brought me back from my reverie. I looked at my wife and smiled lovingly the moment she unconsciously nuzzled her face in my neck and inhaled me shamelessly like it was her source of strength.

"You seemed lost in your thoughts Love. What are you thinking?" I heard Chaeyoung murmured still half asleep that it made me chuckle a bit, seeing how my wife tries her best to remain awake despite her drowsy state.

"Just thinking of the same thoughts that had been running inside my head for almost 8 years now." I answered softly and I suddenly felt Chaeyoung pulled away and gave me a concerned look.

"What is it, Love. Is there something wrong?" she asks worriedly but I just shook my head and peck her lips.

"On the contrary no. It just baffles me. How a human being can be this damn beautiful."

"Were you perhaps Aphrodite in your past life?" I asked in all sincerity only to be given a light pinch on the side of my waist from my laughing wife.

"Aaaaw.. That's too sweet of you Babe..But I'm still too sore from last night. So no. You're sweet-talking won't do." Chaeyoung giggled while smothering me with kisses. I gasped, looking offended which only caused her to laugh harder.

"Yah! You think I'm that much of a perv that I only sweet-talk to you just to have some sexy time later?" I asked pretending to be hurt but my witty ass of a wife just smirked at me and shot back.

"Oh sweetie, if I remember correctly, you were also sweet talking to me last night about how sexy I was in my dress and how beautiful I am and minutes later, we ended up in our bed both naked." Chaeyoung responded with a sly smile.