30. yours

February 15, 1977

"Aguamenti"  Selene spoke. A jet of clear water shot from her wand to the goblet in front of her. The water spilled over the top a little but ultimately the spell was successful. 

"Now remember you should be conjuring clean, drinkable water into your goblet, and it should only be about half full Rosier" he added as Evan over filled his cup by a couple gallons full. 

Next to her Sadie cast her spell and the goblet filled up half way with clear liquid. Selene looked at her with an impressed look, 

"Nice job" Sadie picked up the goblet and smelled it and her satisfied expression changed to disgust

"That's salt water" she cringed. 

"Yikes" Selene laughed

"Aguamenti" Selene spoke again. This time water jetted out at twice the speed knocking the goblet off her table, "Whoops" she said half heartedly

"Alright class this may show up in your N.E.W.T's so practice." Professor Flitwick spoke up "We will continue our practice with non verbal spells next class and we will be starting the bubble head charm next week. Be careful on the way out" he added at the end as a few girl slipped on a puddle of water

Selene and Sadie grabbed their books and headed out of the classroom with Theodore in their wake. 

"Hey Selene can I talk to you?" he spoke up. She stopped turned around at the sound of his voice. Sadie stopped too and stared daggers at Theodore.

"Yeah sure" she nodded towards Sadie, "I'll meet you after lunch, in transfiguration" she assured the girl who reluctantly walked away.

"Where do you want to go?" she asked now walking alongside him.

"My dorm" as much as she hated the thought of it, fighting him at the moment would make things much worse. So she followed him through the the halls, and the common room and up to his dorm room. 

The room had three beds in it, which she knew to belong to Evan Rosier and Calvin Selwyn. The four-poster beds were covered in green silk hangings and there were silver lanterns hung from the ceilings. The black walls were decorated with Slytherin crests and medieval tapestries.

"Sit" Theodore commanded pointing to the bed she assumed to be his. She slowly walked towards the bed and sat on the edge. Theodore paced around the room, 

"We need to talk" he said coldly

"Okay"

"You clearly don't understand what I mean when I say that you are mine."

"Theo-" he stopped pacing

"No. You think that you can run around behind my back with that filthy half breed and then lie about it as if I'm an idiot!" Selene knew anything she would say would only make it worse. "And I'm sick of it Selene"

"I..." she trailed off. "I'm sorry" 

"You should be."

"So what, you tell my parents now, and they kill Remus and me and you go one living happily?" she asked coldly. 

"Honestly princess is that what you think of me?" he asked walking closer to her, he grabbed her chin with his thumb and fore finger and tilted it up to look at him "I'm going to give you one more chance, but we need to make a few things clear"

"Like what?" she asked 

"You are to end things with Lupin, no more disappearing, no sneaking around because I promise you I will know, are we clear?"