29. the lake

tw: light smut

"Do you trust me?" he asked her with his hand extended. She finally took his hand and started climbing the tree alongside him. They continued climbing until they reached a thick branch extending over the lake. 

"Now are you gonna tell me why we are up here?" she asked. Remus didn't answer, he only took off his coat and jumper and threw them over the side of the tree until they landed a couple feet from the tree trunk, leaving him shirtless in just his pants. Selene's eyes widened, 

"What the hell are you doing it's twenty degrees outside!" not that she didn't like seeing his toned body and his scars but she was fearing for his health. 

All he did in response was do the same with his pants leaving him in only a pair of boxers. 

Then without warning he stood up and jumped off the branch plummeting into the dark lake below, creating a huge splash. 

"What the fuck" Selene muttered peering over the edge to where Remus was still underwater. 

She panicked and wondered if he had gone into hypothermic shock from the cold water so she quickly threw her clothes into the pile below, leaving her in just her bra and underwear. 

Remus however resurfaced with a huge grin on his face,

"C'mon Selene don't leave me down here alone!" he called up to her still beaming. 

The cold air sent shivers down her spine and nipped at her exposed skin, 

"It's fucking freezing Remus how are you not dying?" she yelled back. 

"You'll see when you get down here!" he yelled so she could hear. 

"Live a little Selene!" 

She smirked and took a deep breath. She reluctantly stood up balancing on the wood and ran off the edge until there was nothing under her feet anymore. 

Gravity pulled her down towards the lake, but instead of being met by the icy cold water of February, Selene was submerged in a warm temperate water, that of used to draw a relaxing bath. 

She resurfaced at once her, now wet, hair slicked back. 

"Told you so" he smiled

"How is this so warm?" she asked swimming over towards Remus

"Not sure, I'm guessing some spell." he pondered, "We found this place once while exploring during the full moon, quite nice isn't it?"

"It is" she laughed. They were now face to face again. The water came up to Remus' chest, meaning Selene could barely stand. As a result, a very amused Remus scooped her up with a laugh. 

She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around her neck and kissed him gently. 

"How many more secret spots in the forest do you have?" she smirked

"I guess you'll just have to wait and find out" He wrapped his hands under her ass and lifter her up connecting their lips in a deep kiss. She ran her hands through his wet hair as he kissed down her neck.

He unclasped her bra and kissed down her chest, leaving hickeys along the way. She threw her head back with a low moan. He teased her over her underwear, causing her to moan louder.

"Are you sure?" he whispered 

"Yes" was all Selene could manage before Remus ripped off her underwear. 

He took off his boxers and positioned himself at her entrance before thrusting deeply into her. 

"Fuck" she moaned. Remus continued thrusting in and out hitting her g-spot, causing her to moan his name louder.