part 6

the two, who were finally officially together, smiled brightly at eachother, finally both feeling truly happy for once. however marcella cut off this smiling by pulling glenn down by his neck and kissing him again. the two made out in the greene's kitchen, not caring that they were exposed and shouldn't really be making out on the kitchen counter of somebody else's kitchen.

"unbelievable." andrea scoffed, causing the two younger adults to immediately part from eachother. nobody said anything else, andrea just giving them both an unimpressed glare before leaving.

"i think it's best that we don't make out in here again." marcella stated, trying to stifle her laugh.

"yeah, probably safer that way."

***
after keeping watch on the rv, as dale needed a brake, marcella wandered into the greene house, wanting to find maggie as to spend time with her friend and see if she needed any help with anything.

"hey, mags, you okay?" she questioned as maggie walked down the stairs.

"oh hey, yeah. actually can we talk?" maggie asked, marcella following her to the sofa.

"what's up?"

"if your group was to leave, would you and glenn consider staying?" maggie questioned, a sad glint in her eyes as if she knew that the two would leave with their group.

"i don't know, maggie. glenn and i haven't really thought about it." marcella stated, furrowing her eyebrows together as she considered maggie's question.

a large smile of amusement grew on maggie's face, causing marcella to grow confused. "what?" she questioned.

"seems like you and glenn haven't been thinking 'bout much, too busy with your tongues down eachothers throats." marcella's eyes went large as she looked down to her neck, where maggie had pointed.

fresh hickys decorated marcella's pale neck, clearly the two newly-couple had gone a little far earlier.

"fuck." marcella muttered, causing maggie to laugh.

"didn't know he had it in him." maggie continued to mock, her bestfriend now joining in on the laughter- that is until a large crash came from the kitchen.

beth, maggie's younger sister, had fainted.