part 4

it was around half an hour later and the sun was just beginning to set, darkening the sky slightly.

dale had called everyone over to discuss leaving for the greene's farm, this taking glenn and marcella from their deep conversation.

"i won't do it. we can't just leave." carol stated, a sad expression present on her face.

"carol, the group is split. we're scattered and weak." dale argued as kindly as he could, leaning on the campervan as he did so.

"what if she comes back and we're not here?" carol raises her voice slightly, not wanting to leave her little girl with no way of finding the group.

"she's right dale, we have to have some sort of plan for when sophia comes back. it could happen." marcella speaks up, making sure to say 'when' instead of 'if', as to keep up carol's spirit as best as she could.

"yeah, if sophia found her way back and we were gone, that would be awful." andrea agrees, emphasising 'awful'.

"okay. we got a plan for this. i say tomorrow morning is soon enough to pull up stakes. give us a chance to rig a big sign. leave her some supplies. i'll hold here tonight. stay with the rv." daryl chimes in, creating a plan that everyone agrees with.

"if the rv is staying, i am too." dale nods towards daryl.

"thank you, thank you both." carol states, obviously extremely grateful.

"i'm in." andrea sighs with a small smile.

"well if your all staying, then i'm-" glenn tried, yet dale cut him off.

"no not you glenn, your going. take-take carol's cherokee." dale instructed glenn.

"me? why is it always me?" marcella put a comforting hand on glenn's shoulder.

"we have to find the farm, make sure that our people are safe in the hands of the greenes and we have to get medical help for t, he's not gonna make it any longer with no antibiotics." marcella tells glenn. "it's not just you, it's us." she finished.