part 6

later that day, marcella was practicing how to hold her machete and how to go about attacking different areas on a person, when she heard the patterned footsteps of horses hooves.

looking up, the rather sweaty brunette noticed maggie and glenn riding towards the farm.

the pale face lady grabbed her towel and whipped her armpits before jogging towards the pair.

"hey!" glenn smiled as he met marcella.

"hi." she gave him a half smile back, the two just standing their for a moment before glenn took the shorter person into a hug.

"i'm glad your okay?" he mumbled into marcella's hair.

'okay', marcella could of scoffed at this, she wasn't physically injured, except for a few cuts and bruises, not to mention she did have a nosebleed earlier, but mentally she was far from okay.

"actually-" glenn cut marcella off.

"i need to go and talk to lori, i will explain later." and with that vague yet intriguing statement, glenn was gone.

"tonight might be your lucky night, marc." maggie smirked as she approached marcella.

"what do you mean?"

"glenn picked up a box of condoms." maggie quietly stated, not wanting anyone else to hear.

"why would he need condoms?" marcella thought aloud.

"wait. are you two not together?" maggie asked, a shocked expression clear on her face.

"what? no. no, we're just friends." marcella played off. it was true, the two were just friends, but marcella wanted to be so much more.

"well... it looks like glenn thinks your more than just friends." maggie stated, a smirk growing once again.

"what do-" marcella was then cut off by glenn arriving behind her.

"hey, ready for that talk now?" he asked, a small smile of warmth present on his face.

feeling maggie's eyes burning on the back of her head, marcella looked to the farmhand. she gave maggie a 'don't say a word' look in response to the girl's ever growing smirk.

maggie began to walk off with an amused expression. "have fun guys." she stated, stopping once she was a little further away. "but not too much fun." she called.

"yeah, let's have that talk."