nebraska part 1

later that day- the day when the search for sophia abruptly ended, marcella, maggie and glenn were sat in the living area of the greene's house. the greenes had kicked most of rick's group out of the house, yet maggie needed her two closest friends with her right now.

"you know, maybe in some weird way, this is for the best." glenn began, braking the long silence that had previously existed between the three. "at least we know and now we can move on." glenn paced around the room as he continued, the two girls sat on the sofa.

"move on?" maggie questioned, marcella looking up at her for a brief second before moving her eyeline back to the floor as her hand stayed clasped together.

"yeah, it's just like it meant so much to everyone. finding her you know. and then-"glenn stuck his hand in his pocket as he spoke, being cut off by maggie.

"so now, you just move on." maggie spoke, confused on the concept, as she hadn't been out on the road like marcella or glenn.

"if we can. i mean-" marcella was now the one to cut glenn off, keeping her eyeline on the floor as she did so.

"we have too, we don't get a choice. one way or another we will have to move on." both other people in the room looked to marcella, slightly shocked at her input as she hasn't spoken since the willow tree.

marcella looked up now, meeting the eyes of glenn before switching between the two as she continued her point. "truth is, more people are gonna die, it's gonna happen and we will move on. we have too, not because it gets easy when you do, but because they're the reason we are here. they make us who we are." marcella then stood up, walking to the door as she was almost done with the conversation. although before the young brunette with seemingly darker eyes than before today's events, walked out, she turned towards the two most important people too her. "we have to live on for them, because they couldn't." and then she was gone.