part 10

glenn pulled marcella towards him, putting an arm around her waist in comfort as marcella grabbed maggie's hand, also in comfort.

"stop it!" rick shouted at shane as the bald man continued to shoot the walker.

"that's three rounds in the chest. could someone who's alive, could they just take that? why is he still coming?" shane shouted before shooting the dead lady a few more times, without even a second of hesitation. "that's it's heart, it's lungs. why is it still coming?" more gunshots.

"shane enough!" rick shouted towards the man that was once his bestfriend.

"hey, your right man, that is enough." and with that shane shot the walker lady in the head, putting it down for good.

nobody knew what to do at that moment, everyone just standing there, trying to mentally catch up with the situation that played out in front of them. shane approached the entrance to the barn.

"enough, risking our life's for a little girl who's gone! enough, living next to a barn of things that are trying to kill us! enough! rick, it ain't like it was before. now, if you wanna live, if you wanna survive, you gotta fight for it! i'm talking about fighting, right here, right now!" shane shouted, his voice growing sore from all of his speeches, before running towards the barn doors and despite being shouted at for it, opening them up.

people slowly began to get ready to fight with shane, to kill the walkers that slowly wandered out.

marcella just watched from glenn's arms, not knowing what to do; she knew what shane was doing was wrong but the walkers were out now and they had to be put down.

"marcella?" glenn questioned, the one word being a request to join the others to shoot the walkers and marcella nodded briefly.

as glenn ran off marcella grabbed maggie's hand once again, knowing that she had to be with her bestfriend through this.

maggie cried into marcella's stomach as she was on her knees behind her father and marcella was stood up beside the two.

after a moment, carl tried to run towards the walkers, marcella catching him before he could run past her. lori put her arms around the young boy who cried into his mother. the older women offered marcella a small smile of appreciation and marcella gave the best smile she could back.