part 7

marcella's sleep was a rather peaceful one. despite the numerous walker related dreams, she got her well needed rest. that is until, maggie ran in.

"marc, they're here, they're back." maggie shook her friend, trying to be careful not to hurt her.

"what?"marcella groaned as she woke up.

"they're back, glenn's back." and with that marcella was hobbling down the stairs as quickly as she could. although her side was still in pain, along with her head and legs, the brunette was feeling a lot better than earlier.

soon enough, she reached outside, maggie stopping her from running off the porch as the two waited anxiously.

lori and carl approached the car together, just infront of marcella and maggie. everyone else followed somewhere behind.

rick was the first to get out of the car, taking his family into a well needed hug as soon as he did so.

then there was hershel, who maggie immediately enveloped into a hug. marcella had had enough of waiting, taking it upon herself to hobble over to the car.

glenn got out just in front of marcella, seeming shocked at the sight of a bandage on her side.

"what happened to you?" he questioned as the two hugged. marcella didn't bother answering, instead just letting herself enjoy being back in his arms.

glenn let out a sigh at his girlfriend's lack of response, deciding to just leave it for now and enjoy having his favourite person back in his arms. being in glenn's embrace made everything okay for marcella; although her body hurt and her side burned in pain when touched, she was okay and so was he at that moment.

"patricia! prepare the shed for surgery." hershel called out, causing marcella and glenn to pull away, still standing close to eachother though. marcella leaning her body onto glenn's, mainly for support.

after a moment, glenn began to lead marcella inside, grabbing her hand. " what happened, el?" he questioned again, causing marcella to sigh.

"i was in a car accident." she briefly answered.

the two were now inside, glenn having stopped in his tracks at the girl's answer.

"car accident? what do you mean a car accident?"