part 2

"we either gotta go in there, we gotta make things right, or we just gotta go. now, we have been talking about fort benning for a long time now-" shane tried to reason with rick, however he was cut off.

"we can't go." rick told him.

"why, rick. why?"

"because my daughter's still out there." carol speaks up, strength and resilience present in her tone as she refuses to give up on her little girl. marcella nodded in agreement, the two women smiling briefly at one another.

"i think it's time that we all start to just consider the other possibility-"

"shane, we're not leaving sophia behind." rick once again cuts shane off.

"i'm close to finding this girl. i just found her damb doll a few days ago!" daryl starts, clearly frustrated by shane's eagerness to give up.

"that's what you did. you found a doll." shane blows him off.

"fuck you shane." marcella begins, slowly walking towards shane. the angry male scoffed in a mocking sense, as if he believed that marcella was carrying empty threats- he was naive to think that of the rather short brunette. "you think so little of me, shane. so little of all of us here. so little of sophia." marcella finished, keeping her voice as calm as possible as she became rather close to shane.

shane laughed bitterly, amused by the younger girl's courage. "go on then, little lady. prove that your more than just a stupid little girl." the practically bald man challenged, thinking nothing of what he had told marcella.

without hesitation, marcella punched the taller man, her fist making contact with his right cheek and nose. shane stumbled back,grasping onto his now bloody nose as he tried to stabilise himself.

as marcella attempted to take another punch to the bleeding man, glenn and rick held her back, both men inhabiting small smiles on their lips, just as on carol's and daryl's.

"you've made your point, no need to go any further." rick muttered to the girl that was still in his grasp. marcella nodded briefly, quickly leaving the scene once she was let out of the two men's grasps.

hi!
it's pretty obvious that marcella and shane arnt gonna be besties. also what do you guys think of marcella so far?