part 8

glenn was not happy that marcella had gone out with lori because of how it ended, however he was proud of her for being there for and saving the pregnant woman. the young asian just hated seeing his girl in pain.

***

everybody was gathered in the kitchen now, discussing the new boy who had been bought back, although he was from a group that tried to kill glenn, rick and hershel.

"we couldn't just leave him behind. he would've bled out if he lived that long." rick defended them, speaking to the whole group.

"it's gotten bad in town." glenn muttered.

"what do we do with him?" andrea questioned.

"i repaired his calf muscle as best i can. but he'll probably have nerve damage. he won't be on his feet for at least a week." hershel announced as he walked in to the room.

"when he is, we give him a canteen, take him out to the main road, send him on his way." rick finished, hershel now standing by his side.

"isn't that the same as leaving him for the walkers?" andrea argued.

"he'll have a fighting chance."

marcella drowned out the rest of the conversation, deciding that she was happy with rick's plan.

***

marcella and glenn found themselves sat together underneath the willow tree- just as they did a lot of the time. although this time marcella noticed that something was wrong with glenn.

"somethings wrong." she began, interrupting the long lasting silence as glenn stared ahead.

"hershel saved my life." glenn began after a moment longer of silence. "and i just froze, i hid." the male finally turned to look at the girl, who was already watching him closely. "hershel and rick needed me and i hid."

"it's okay." marcella tried to place her hand on glenn's cheek but he moved it off.

"it's not okay. because they needed me and i just hid." he blew marcella off, causing the girl to let out a sigh.

"you were scared, it's okay to be scared, glenn-" glenn cut her off.

"you know why i hid? because i was afraid. not afraid that i'd get hurt, but afraid that rick and hershel would have to go back without me and how that would hurt you." glenn was almost in tears now.

"i don't know what to say..." marcella muttered.