Liam looks like he's having a debate with himself in his mind but then embraces me with a hug. "He won't hurt you. He loves you too much to do so." Liam whispers in my ear, "But if he tries to you take this and you kill him. If he tries to kill you, that means we have lost him completely but if he tries to stop himself from hurting you there is hope." I feel Liam slide something into my back pocket, it doesn't take me long to realize that it's his pocket knife he always keeps with him.

He pulls away from me and all I feel is guilt. I can't kill Harry, I won't be able to do it and Liam should know this. If Harry does try and kill me, I'll be dead. I love Harry too much to kill him.

Dalia, Freya and Liam walk out of the gym leaving me alone with a mad Harry and dying boy.

I look once at Harry who is back at starring at the people he just killed.

"Take this and call them." Harry finally says pulling out his phone from his pocket. He turns to me and looks at me but I stand where I am scared to walk towards him.

"Cat now please. I don't want to hurt you so they need to get here." Harry says.

"Put it on the ground and step away from it." I say.

Harry sighs, walks forward, places the phone on the ground and then walks away from it. When he is at least fifteen feet I walk towards the phone and pick it up.

"They're not going to answer." I say.

"Why not?" Harry asks.

"We left our phones in the car."

"Why the hell would you do that?"

"We had our pockets filled with stuff to prank with," I say, "So we decided to leave them."

"Fuck," Harry cusses and runs his hand through his hair.

"Can't you just like stop yourself?"

"Don't you think I would've stopped myself from killing them if I could? You know it might just take some focus, only a few decades of training myself to block it. No big deal." Harry says sarcastically.

"Harry, you can control it. I believe in you. When the buzzer goes off just-"

"Just what? Make a little slit in your wrist? I can't stop, Cat! I'm a Ripper! A Ripper doesn't stop! I listen to the words that come out of your mouth, and all I can imagine is the sight of your blood draining out of your body. And when that clock ticks down, I'm going to have to kill you. And you want to know what's worse? I'm not going to be able to stop." Harry says, his voice rises as he becomes angrier.

"I don't believe that. You can fight it. You just have to want it bad enough."

"Why? Because you love me and you want me to hold on to that?" Harry yells.

Yeah! That's right, Harry. Because I love you. You'll fight because after everything that we've been through, everything that I have done for you, you owe me that!" I yell back.

"You know what, you're right. You're right. I owe you everything. Because through all of this, you are the one thing that has kept me from giving up; from wanting to undo the brainwashing. But I can't help what I am, Cat. The more people I kill and the more blood I get on my hands, the more I want, and if I get so when that buzzer goes off your dead. I won't be able to stop myself Cat."

Zayn

"Caleb, we need to call him. Maybe he'll know what to do." Niall suggests.