Twenty Seven - Gloomy Jungkook

Jimin swallowed the pill with water and grimaced slightly at the sour taste of the medicine left on his tongue. He closed the bottle's head and set it down, then took his bag and placed it on the front desk, opening the bag's head zip and carefully inserting the pill bottle.

However, when he had an unexpected thought, he stopped for a moment shoving the bottle into its pocket and took a step back.

He was going to bring the pills with him on the trip, or at least he was supposed to, but he was worried that Jungkook might find the bottle. His face contorted as he tried to think clearly about it.

"What am I going to do? "He mumbled a question to himself, looking at the label that had Jungkook's name on it, and it was neatly glued to the bottle.

He looked at the bottle he had been holding for a while without having any idea how to solve the dilemma, until seconds later, someone from outside had knocked on the door twice.

"Yes?!"

When the door opened, Jimin simply turned his head to face the direction, trying to hide the pills close to his body. It was Jungkook, the boy was on the phone with someone, and when their gazes met, Jungkook simply asked him to come down when he was ready to leave. Jimin quickly nodded and exhaled a long-relived sigh as the door closed behind him.

"Ah, whatever it is. Let's just do this." he removed the sticker from the bottle, tossed it into a nearby trash can, and quickly stuffed it into his backpack before leaving his room to go downstairs.

***

Jimin was waiting in the car for Jungkook who was talking to his brother, Seokjin outside of the car. He quietly groaning under his breath as they already spent nearly 15 minutes, probably was talking about something serious as Seokjin's face was all tight and serious, as well as for Jungkook's.

Plus, it was kind of awkward in the car, almost taking Jimin's lifespan because it was too suffocating as it was just only Jimin and Namjoon in the car. They were both eagerly waiting for Jungkook to finish and get into the car as soon as possible, couldn't stand the tension between them anymore.

But then, Seokjin had suddenly knocked on Jimin's side window just as he was about to decide to take a short nap while waiting for them to finish. And Jimin was much more likely to be flustered to see Seokjin was near him. He immediately straightened his back and rolled down the window to speak with the elder.

"Yeah?"

Seokjin handed him a white and small plastic bag with something inside. Jimin took it in his hand while wearing a confused look. Jungkook, who had a tight face, had already gotten into the car and slammed the door loudly, indicating that he was not in a good mood.

Jimin raised his brows in perplexed. He glared at the upset boy next to him as he was annoyed about the slamming part, before returning his attention to the thing he was holding.

"What is this?" He inquired before looking into it and discovering some tablets that he thought might be—Wait! In terror, his eyes shot wide open. His face had instantly drained to a pallid state. D-Does he knows about it...?

"That brat will not listen to me. Take this with you and advise him that he must take it before going to bed."

"Hyung." Jungkook snatched the plastic from Jimin's grasp and shoved it into his bag, which was slung between his legs. He then threw the bag from his legs and glared at the elder, pointing to the bag with annoyance written on his features. "Done. Satisfied?"

Seokjin smirked, "Very well. I knew it. You'll do anything if I drag him into it."

"Jeon Seokjin-ssi." Jungkook's voice became deeper than usual, and his eyes were drawn to Seokjin's sarcastic expression. "That's enough. Namjoon hyung, let's go."