Nine - Stay Away From Him

"That's Jungkook. Oh my God, wait! His brother drives him to school today? They're here! Let's go!"

     The front entrance to the school was already crowded with girls who were excited to see Jungkook and Seokjin as usual early in the morning.

     They also remembered to leave one spot for Hye-Joo to stroll among them, and they carefully allowed the girl to be in the first row of the crowd.

     Meanwhile, Jimin's jaw dropped agape in disbelief. The sight felt too familiar to him since he was the one who made the figure famous like hell.

     And when he was busy looking around the school, which was full of shouting girls, his eyes brightened as he realized that Hye-Joo would also be there.

     He can't wait to see the beautiful character he created before his eyes.

"I can't understand this," Jungkook suddenly said.

"What?" His brother asked while peering at him.

"It has almost been two years, aren't they getting sick of me?"

The audacious question prompted Jimin to snort, and that led Jungkook to shift his body slightly to look behind him and glare at him fatally in annoyance. He just stuck out his tongue and rolled his eyes in response.

Seokjin just shook his head and chuckled lightly, "I know, I'm the one who gets bored watching them go crazy because of you."

Jungkook sighed. "It's fine. At least I get to meet my baby girl."

Jimin had his fingers curled up as he was battling with Jungkook's cringes at the time. Jimin can see the main character's fiancé in the midst of the people by the time the car comes to a complete halt at the building's front entrance.

     His eyes sparkled at the beauty.

     She's so beautiful... He thought inside of his head.

"I'll be back home late tonight. Wait for Namjoon to come and pick you up. Seokjin unlocked the door, and Jungkook nodded before opening his door to exit the car.

"Jungkook!~" The girls proceeded to pull out their phones and took pictures of him.

Jimin also jumped out of the car, drawing everyone's attention straight away. He was unaware of it as he was focused on wearing his backpack until he realized everyone went silent all of a sudden.

Jungkook looked at the crowd and found that their attention was focused on Jimin, which made him chuckle at how bothered Jimin was at the time. He clutched his bag in his left hand and extended his arm to invite Hye-Joo into his embrace.

"Yah," he grasped Jimin's attention, and as soon as Jimin's gaze fell on him, he threw his bag to the boy and began walking with his fiancé towards the school's entrance.

"Who are you?" One of the girls there questioned, evidently eager to know more about Jimin at the time. "What's your name?"

Jimin didn't move; just his eyes shifted around awkwardly. His legs longed to go, but he came to a halt as the girls suddenly circled him, and his breath quickened as he felt intimidated by the large number of girls around him.

"Come on, what's your name?"

"I–um, My name is–"

"NEW FACE! COME HERE!"

"Yes?!" Jimin understood it was his chance to escape from the gathering of eager girls at the time. "I'm coming! I'm sorry, excuse me excuse me."