Twenty Six - Need A Cuddle

It was another brand-new day in the world of Webtoon, and a week had passed without Jimin realizing how quickly time flies with him living in there. Jimin woke up from his sleep with someone's knocking on the door of his room.

Slowly, he sat up on the bed while ruffling his messy hair and groaned annoyedly at the disturbance. He threw his glances at the time on the wall before getting off of the bed and he found that it was still early in the morning. 4.03 AM?

Again, the soft knock was heard and Jimin forced himself to get up and walked towards the door like a zombie, feeling so drowsy that he can just fall asleep on the floor at the moment.

"Yeah... coming..." Jimin replied with his hoarse voice. He opened the door while still trying to fully open his heavy eyes, feeling the tension to stay awake at the moment has risen inside of him. "Yes?" he greeted the latter without knowing who was at the door.

"New Face..."

He blinked hard to get rid of the blurry vision his eyes were struggling with and seconds after, his eyes met with Jungkook's stressed face, standing at the door with eyes were found red and so did his nose.

Jimin furrowed at the boy confused, "What?" he asked, feeling a little annoyed growing inside of him just by looking at the taller.

"Are you still mad at me?" Jungkook's voice was breathy low and shaky. His forehead was wet while his body was also drenched in sweats and at the same time, he was fighting with his trembling legs to stand straight in front of Jimin.

Jimin looked at him in disbelief, "Are you kidding me? Yah, you come here destroying my peace to sleep just to ask me that dumb question?"

"It's not dumb." Jungkook shook his head, "I'm deadly serious."

As what was stated before, a week had passed. And in between those days, Jungkook and Jimin had gotten into a small fight. It was because of something serious that made Jungkook fell into a pool of worries every single second moving around him. The condition of Jimin day after day has made Jungkook to be concerned a lot and the taller couldn't help but always stayed close to Jimin even though they weren't in a good bond at the moment.

Jimin's energy has become more hyper and he was happier than he had been before. The view of him smiling and laughing all over the place really did help Jungkook to be happy all day long but—not when Jimin suddenly collapsed on his knees, clutching his chest while weeping in agony.

It had shot Jungkook a very terrible feeling that he couldn't describe the amount of terror he felt whenever it happens to Jimin.

Because of that incident happened in front of his eyes, Jungkook didn't want to let go of it. He was so sure that something's wrong with Jimin and he advised the latter to go for a checkup with him but as what you'd expected, Jimin rejected the idea and claimed himself that he was alright and fine. And of course, Jungkook didn't believe it, at all.

He tried to persuade Jimin once again, not going to lie he'd almost have to put some forces to drag the boy out of the mansion to the hospital but he stopped right away from persuading the boy when Jimin started to explode his annoyance towards him.

And that was how the argument happened. Until that time 4:03 AM, they haven't talk anything with each other. Jimin didn't even glance at Jungkook while Jungkook always took his chances to look at Jimin. Not like Jungkook didn't try to make it up but every single time he gives it a try, Jimin will push him away and the boy locked himself in the room until the new day comes.

But on that early morning, Jungkook can't take it anymore. He needs Jimin more than anything else, at the moment. With that desperation, he dragged his heavy body out of his room and emotionally walked towards Jimin's room; softly knocked on the door, hoping that the latter will give him some time and talk to him again.