Thirty-One - Let Me Go!

Jimin sat panting profusely on the huge rocks along the side tracks

Jimin sat panting profusely on the huge rocks along the side tracks. "Fucking hell, do we still have a long way to go?" He hissed, gasping for air.

"Yeah, we haven't made it to the waterfall yet," Taehyung said. "Are you sure you still want to go—"

"Ah, Taehyungie~"

"Yes baby, wait a second. I also need to look after my friend."

Jimin gazed intently at the girl who was on Taehyung's back as the taller was carrying her. She was known as one of Taehyung's girlfriends. This girl is so annoying. He swore at her in his head, his lips quirking in annoyance.

"It's fine." Jimin said, "You can go first. I promise I'll catch up with you later."

"Are you sure?" Taehyung was hesitant to leave Jimin just like that. "Hoseok has already gone ahead. I'll ask him to walk with you."

"Ay, there's no need for that." Jimin shook his head while waving his hand. "Let him spend his time with his friends. I'm all good. I only need 5 minutes to rest before catching up to you."

The girl let out an exasperated sigh. "Taehyungie, you heard him, right? Let's go."

Taehyung's face tightened, his rage nearly consumed him as her whiny ass began to irritate him. She had been complaining about Jimin's slow pace in front of them for the past 20 minutes. He would have thrown her off the cliff if it hadn't been for the fact that she was his girlfriend.

When Jimin noticed Taehyung started to get pissed because of her, he quickly let out a light chuckle before tapping the boy on the knees. "It's all right." He nodded while smiling. "Go ahead. Be careful."

"You stay here, okay? Don't go anywhere until Hoseok comes to you." Taehyung said and quickly left Jimin to look for Hoseok.

Jimin then opened his bag and took out a bottle of water to drink, feeling almost as if he was being dragged for a chance to breathe. His entire body was in pain, and his skin had almost lost all color, turning chalk-white, which worried everyone who walked past him.

He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, trying to stabilize his breathing and drink the water before putting it back in his bag.

"Look at what we have here."

His hand came to a halt as he reached for the zip of his bag. His entire body froze as he recognized the voice very well. He backed up slowly, and he was right when their gazes collided. It was Sang-Hoon.

(Sang-Hoon, the fuckboy who left a burnt scar on Jimin's hand.)

Jimin poked his inner cheeks, unsure what to do as he watched them climbing the uneven ground towards him.

"What are you doing right here?" asked Sang-Hoon as soon as he stood in front of Jimin.