Thirteen - Blushing

Jimin got permission to get discharged from the hospital soon after Taehyung spoke to the doctor. Jimin hates staying in the hospital so he insisted that he will be just fine and promised to follow every advice and all ways to take care of himself that was given by the doctor.

The following morning, Jimin ignored the pain and was standing in front of the mirror to get ready for school. Sometimes, he felt frustrated because he can't avoid coughing. He was just fine before but on that morning, he was having discomfort around his chest and his left body felt slightly numb.

The thing that bothered him the most was the sore throat he was holding at the time. His throat felt dry plus he was coughing so much that might escalated him to feel tired real quick.

He was alone in the big mansion as there was no one except the maids and him. Jungkook and Seokjin were still not at home, so he needs to go to school by himself. But he was glad that Taehyung had offered him to give him a ride.

Since after his disease has been declared openly by the doctor, Taehyung had been extremely protective of everything that related to Jimin. He didn't want anything to happen to the boy. It leads him to promise to himself; he will always make sure that Jimin will follow everything that the doctor had told him to do.

*Knock Knock*

Jimin walked towards the door after heard the knocking and swiftly twisted the doorknob open, taking a small peek through in between the spaces as he was still not button up his uniform.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry to disturb you sir, but Taehyung has already arrived."

"Oh, really? Okay. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Ah! By the way, call me Jimin."

***

"I swear to God, Kim Taehyung."

"What?"

"You know that I've got a meeting with stockholders right? And obviously, I can't be late."

"Stockholders? What is that?"

Yoongi sighed, "Never mind, just pretend that I didn't say anything."

Taehyung cracked up at his brother's fed up look and went to lean his big body to his brother. "Ah hyung~ Wait a little more, please? Jimin will be here soon."

"But I need to go to my office before 8." The elder tried to push the younger away from his body as he didn't like any physical contact but he lost, Taehyung kept clinging on him making him sighed in irritated.

"Hyung~" Taehyung wrapped his hands around Yoongi's arms. "I know, just wait a little more okay? I know that you love me~"

"Don't do that, you'll ruin my shirt Kim Taehyung."

"Whatever, you just hate me snuggling to you."

Yoongi glared at his young brother in annoyed. He can't sit still as he really needs to rush to the office since the school was kinda far away from Jungkook's house and also to his company. He tapped his fingers on the steering while nibbling on his lips, patiently waiting for the said boy named Jimin to come out.

Time was ticking fast than how he had expected. The sound of the ticker time on his wristwatch had really made him shifting on his seat uneasily. And not long after,

"Hah! There he is!" Taehyung pointed his long finger towards his friend, Jimin who was casually walked towards their car without any shame for being late.