Five - New Face

The surroundings were dark and filled only with silence. Jimin didn't know where he was at the time, his mind was full of confusion.

He tried to look up at the sky, and what surprised him was that he couldn't move on his own. Nothing had changed when he tried again. He was still standing stupidly in the middle of the darkness, despite his mind's desire to get out of there as soon as possible.

'Why can't I move? This is weird.'

After some time of trying to figure out what was wrong, his legs began to walk without his control.

     'W-Where am I going?'

***

Webtoon

     "Please collect all of the homework and place it on my table, class monitor. Understand?" She waited for the class monitor to respond, but all he did was give her a lazy look.

"Okay, Ma'am, he'll do it. Or I can do it as well." Taehyung responded to the teacher on Jungkook's behalf.

"That's very thoughtful of you, Taehyung. I'm genuinely surprised. Okay, then don't forget to collect it."

"But, if I do it, you must buy me lunch—"

     "Ow! What?!" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook but then jerked back as Jungkook raised his hand again

The teacher has now left, and the room has begun to fill with noise. Jungkook, on the other hand, was sitting at his desk, gazing out the window at the sky.

He was still unsure about what had happened the night before. He wanted to convince himself that it was simply because he was drunk at the time. But after about 30 seconds, everyone and everything began to move again, and Hoseok even continued what he was saying at the time.

He tried to ask Hoseok but it led him to get no answer. He refused to ask anyone or tell anyone what had happened. He didn't want anyone to look down on him and judge him as insane.

"Aye, Jungkook." Hoseok approached the boys and sat on their laps in front of Jungkook's desk. "Let me borrow your thighs," he said to the boy before returning his gaze to Jungkook.

Jungkook remained silent. He looked up at the sky for a few more seconds before turning to face his friend. He raised his eyebrows looking confused as he didn't notice it since when Hoseok had been there in front of him.

"It's strange, isn't it?" Taehyung suddenly asked Hoseok. "He's been like this since the first class. I'm not sure what's going on inside his head, and you know how I'm not good at comforting people."

Jungkook quickly responded, "I'm fine."

"You're such a liar, Jungkook." Hoseok makes a solemn expression at him. "You've been acting strangely since last night."