Twenty One - Changes

The front space of the school building, where it was the entrance of the school was once again packed with so many girl students, fangirl-ing over Jeon and now even for Park who had just arrived and get off of the car.

Jimin realized something a bit off, things had changed a little at the moment. The crowds were now excitedly hyped up about him where he was a total stranger from the start and he got to know some of them already created a fan page in their 'Jeon Fanclub' which was 'Jm&Jk'.

Also, Hye-Joo wasn't there anymore at the front in the middle of the crowds to greet Jungkook.

Usually, whenever Jungkook arrived at school, the first person who Jungkook will greet with his smile will always be Hye-Joo. But now, whenever Jungkook gets off of the car, Jimin was the one who had received a smirk from the taller, and Jungkook seem unbothered with the missing of the existence of his own fiancé.

What has really happened when he was gone? The question lingered in his mind.

"Jimin! You're back! Where've you been?!" come the emotional and dramatic whined from the loudest student, Kim Taehyung as soon as Jimin entered the class with a smile that was dedicated only to the boy.

"Oh shit! I missed you so much!"

Jimin laughed and let Taehyung pulled him into a brotherly hug which received a glare from Jungkook who had just entered the class after him.

"I miss you too, Tae."

Jungkook, on the other hand, had already rolled his eyes by seeing the two, feeling the annoyance unrolled inside of him that makes him walked straight to his place without looking at them anymore. When he got his ass on the seat, he found a small sticky note on his desk. He grabbed it and found that it was from his fiancé.

He became puzzled, the small ball of curiosity almost had controlled him as he wondered, what will Hye-Joo's going to talk about

He put the paper aside and replaced the surface of the desk with his bag, leaning his back onto the chair and breathed comfortably. Then his ears snapped with Jimin's loud laughter that swiftly brought his eyes swam to the boy's direction. And he didn't regret it as he was being blessed with Jimin's cute smile that started to give him weird but familiar feelings since last night.

Jimin was laughing with the classmates as they all were circling him and were talking to him. They wanted to know where Jimin had gone and Jimin just informed them that he went back to his hometown to meet his parents.

And his own saying has made his heart to shake a little when the words "my mom and my dad" slipped out through his mouth; it was a tragic memory for him to remember it. He tried to maintain his facial expression to be bright like usual and keep on smiling before realizing that he was having a pair of eyes looking at him.

He moved his gaze to the side and was met with Jungkook's eyes. He looked at Jungkook and lifted his eyebrows as asking the boy 'What do you want?' and they both were locking their eyes with each other. Not only Taehyung who'd caught what were they doing but Hoseok also had his eyes to witness the scene that happened between the two.