Thirty-Four - Sitting Next To You

"What?!" Jungkook exclaimed, his shoulders slumped. "Hold on a second." He kept up his pace in order to catch up to Jimin, who was already walking ahead. "So you're saying you're older than I am?"

Jimin sighed and rolled his eyes. "What is there to be surprised about?" He took a deep breath and shook his head. "Now that you know, then I hope, at the very least, you already know that you should show some respect to me."

"Respect?" Jungkook pretended to be surprised. "You?" he snorted before chuckling lowly. "I can't believe you said such a thing. Even thinking about it makes me laugh. What? Respect you, New Face? You wish."

Jimin bit his lower lips and poked his inner cheek with his tongue to calm the slowly rising flames inside his chest. While the annoyance had already filled his face, he let out a sigh. "Of course. You don't have to. What did I expect from a bastard?"

Jungkook's cheeky smile dropped dead when he heard what the elder said. "H-Huh? B-Bast—What?! Bastard?! Did you just call me a bastard?"

"I did?" asked Jimin, sarcastically. "I'm not really sure about that."

Jungkook clenched his teeth tightly. It wasn't because he was angry or irritated by what the boy had just spit on him, but it was because he didn't think he could hold himself any longer. Jimin was being so adorable that he was having a hard time handling his own feelings that were throbbing dramatically inside of him.

He smiled when the boy glared at him and walked away. "Yah! Wait for me, New Face!"

***

The atmosphere in the classroom was lively, but it was grating on Jimin's nerves since he hates everyone at that school.

There were only a few heads of bullies who could bring so many students nightmares, such as Jimin, who was frequently bullied by them almost every day. And what he despises the most about the other students was that none of them dared to stand up for their friends who were getting bullied in front of their eyes.

But, nothing could be done since they're probably scared, Jimin thought.

That was why for Jimin, they're all just the same.

"Did you hear what I'm saying?" grumbled Jungkook.

"Fuck. Please leave me alone." Jimin mumbled in annoyance under his breath, trying his best to relax. "What exactly are you doing? Wait for the teacher outside until he arrives," Jimin couldn't have it anymore.

He glared at the boy and pushed Jungkook's hand away from pulling his shirt around his shoulder, as the boy had been doing for the past 20 minutes while waiting for the class to begin. As Jimin had already taken his seat in the class, Jungkook did nothing but follow Jimin around like a puppy.

"I told you to let go!" Jimin hissed and tried to dismiss the hand off from him once again as he felt kind of uneasy when he realized that almost everyone in the class was eye-glaring him and Jungkook from every corner of the classroom.

"Where should I sit?" Jungkook asked, almost sulking. "It's not like you didn't know. You are aware that I am not familiar with any of the students in this class. And I only asked you to let me sit with you, New Face."

Jimin glared at the taller, his face flushed with annoyance. "It's not that I don't understand what you're saying, but I can't do it. Didn't I tell you to wait outside first? The teacher will let you know where to sit later."

Jungkook sighed as he rolled his eyes away from Jimin. "Why should I stand outside? I'll just wait here and come to the front when they call my name."