Thirty-Nine - Let's Sleep Together

"New Face, I still don't get it."

"Then don't bother getting it. Do you want some eggs?" Jimin asked as he swirled the ramyeon.

Jungkook gives a nod. "Sure. But, to be honest, I'm still confused. I'm not sure if I should believe it or not."

"As I said, no one is forcing you to believe it." Jimin exhaled a sigh. "I'm just telling you the truth about what happened to me. Now that you're aware, just wait until my iPad does something strange again and pulls you back into your world. Don't worry, it will happen."

Jungkook rubbed his stressed-out brow. "So you were saying that? We're going to get sucked into your iPad?"

"Yes. That's how I get into your world." Jimin didn't bother to turn around. "Quick, help me lift this pot."

The taller grunts, frustrated. "I wish everything made sense. This is extremely aggravating."

"Yeah." Jimin only said that because he didn't feel the need to explain anything else. "That's enough of that. Let's eat."

"Fine."

***

Later that night, Jimin was resting in his bed with his iPad on his chest. He was more nervous than he had ever been. His eyes were blinking, he was anxiously nibbling on his lower lip, and his heart was banging into beats.

It wasn't the first time he and Jungkook had shared a bed. There was obviously no reason for him to act in this way. However, every time he heard the ticking of the clock, his stomach flipped, making him want to throw up.

He suddenly feels bad about telling Jungkook about it. This would not have happened if he hadn't opened his mouth about it. He sighed and closed his eyes with his hand, waiting for someone to knock on the door.

Flashback - During dinner

"By stating you got into your iPad...How did that happen?" Jimin was irritated because Jungkook's hand didn't move to take ramyeon into his mouth.

The boy sighed, putting down the chopsticks and frustratedly running his hands through his hair. "I can't blame you for being so annoying, and that's what makes me want to throw this plate in your face right now."

Jimin ruffled his hair frantically. "Don't you remember how we went hiking the other day? Because I wasn't feeling well, you carried me on your back."

Jungkook gave a nod. "Yes, indeed. But I only remembered it until a bright light flashed in front of my eyes."

"Well that," Jimin picked up his chopsticks again, "That's how you get in here. You were being 'sucked' into anything whatever it was at the moment with me." He took a bite, "Normally, it would be only me. I guess you get into here too because you were holding me at the moment."

Jungkook only raised his brows, had no idea what Jimin was talking about. He sighed, totally gave up on trying to match the pieces of them together. He nodded, huffing. "Okay, whatever it is I'll wait and see. In that means I was sucked into your world, together with you, because I was holding you at the moment, right?"

Jimin only hummed as he was focused on his food more than their conversation at the moment. But the next thing that happened flashed in front of his eyes when Jungkook said something that he despite the most.

"Then if that so, let's sleep together tonight."

He choked on his ramyeon and coughed so hard that his face began reddening. He dramatically held his chest and looked at Jungkook in disbelief. "What the hell? Why would I sleep with you, dumbass?"