Fifteen - Late Emotion

Jungkook stares blankly at the question paper, hand that was gripping a blue pen refused to write anything as a sheet of the answer. He was lost in his own thought. The thought trundled through his brain like a through train, with no intention of stopping.

He looked up at Jimin who was sitting at the front row, paying full of concentration in the examination. He really looked up at the boy as if it just noticing him for the first time. He realized the way his eyebrows raised a centimeter or two, lined with something between worry and concern.

It has been a week past and Jimin had worried Jungkook day by day. He didn't do anything but his appearance made it obvious. He was having a weight loss since he refused to eat if Taehyung didn't force him to. Jungkook tried to make him have a bite too but when he almost forced the boy, it will cause a fight between them.

Another thing that made Jungkook be concerned about him was; cough. Even now, his ears were drummed with Jimin's coughing in the class. It became terrible each day and it caused Jungkook can't stop himself from having distress thought about the boy.

Ah, it wasn't only Jungkook. Kim Taehyung, the boy was more worried compared to Jungkook. In the examination, these two heads didn't try to give a moment to complete the test. Both eyes were glued to Jimin's back body.

And by each second, Jimin's coughing seems to be getting worse. He bent over as sharply as if he had been punched in the stomach. Everyone had their eyes spied on Jimin. However, Jimin just smiled and turned to face them, bowing a little as apologized for being a disturbance.

Taehyung can't hold his worry anymore. He put down his pen and put stability on his both legs to stand up but his intention to go out from the class was being cut off by Jungkook's sudden walk towards the front.

"Madam."

"Oh, yes Jungkook?"

"I want to go to the restroom."

"Have you handed your phone?" The teacher asked and Jungkook nodded. "Okay, you may go."

Jungkook bowed to the teacher and swiftly shuffled towards the door and not forget to look at Jimin who was also glancing at him.

7 minutes later, the boy was back from the 'restroom' with a bottle of water in his grip. The teacher eyed him with the bottle in his hand, thrusting her eyebrows up as what she remembered the way to the restroom from the class didn't have any vending machine.

Jungkook ignored the stare that the teacher was giving on him and simply walked towards his seat. And it was a perfect time for him to be cool in front of everyone's eyes. Jimin was coughing again and he walked past by Jimin to put the water bottle at the corner of Jimin's table.

Soon after he reached his place, he didn't pay any glance to Jimin. He just threw his gaze outside of the window with his usual cold look.

Meanwhile, Jimin was dumbfounded. He glanced at Jungkook and then to the water, unsure if Jungkook had just bought it for him. He peeked at Taehyung and received a nod, but then his classmates were also delivering him a nod and a wry smile; telling him to drink the water that Jungkook had just bought it for him.

He glared at them as he knew that they all were trying to tease him. "Ahem," the teacher sounded making all of them quickly lowered their gazes to their papers, including Jimin.

Jungkook blinked twice, staring at the birds flying into a circle in the sky. He hates it. He hates it that he started to feel the same way where he shouldn't. He took a deep breath, feeling annoyed with himself. He looked away from the sky when the teacher declared openly that they only got 2 minutes left before submitting the sheets of the answer to the front.