One - Best Buddies

[Knock knock]

     "Jimin?"

[Knock knock]

     "Jimin, are you sleeping?"

Jimin's hand came to a halt as he turned around, looking at the door behind him with a half-puzzled expression. He could hear someone knocking on the door, but he was too lazy to check to see if it was true.

He removed one of his earphones and then

"Park Jimin! If I knock again and you don't open the door, I'll take away your iPad!"

Jimin's pupils dilated. He removed both of his earphones and dashed to open the door for his mother.

"Mom!" he said innocently to his mother, who was hiding her rage on the inside.

"What are you doing that you can't even hear me knocking?"

Jimin stroked his neck while having a slight smile grow on his lips. "I'm a little busy doing my work, Mom."

His mother shook her head. "Get ready now. We're having dinner with your uncle. Hurry up."

"What?! Y-You mean, now?" Jimin scowled. "Can't I just stay at home?"

"No, you can't. Get ready right now. Your father is already waiting downstairs."

Jimin whined in annoyance as his gaze fixed on his mother walked away from the door. He couldn't be able to accept the fact that he had to go out on that day.

He had promised the readers that he would update at least three chapters before nightfall, but he had only completed one and a half which has instantaneously ruined his mood.

He sighed frustratedly as he walked towards his computer desk after closing the door behind him.

"For now, I'll just publish this one. Fuck, I can't even keep the promise." Once again, he brutally refused to leave his room on that day.

He sat on his desk chair and drew his iPad closer to him.

"I'm so sorry."

Wall announcement :

•••

"Hey guys, I'm so sorry to have to break the announcement to you. Unfortunately, I can only give you one chapter today because I have a family event to attend. I'm truly sorry."

•••

He deeply sighed, "Now, publish."

✅ Published!

WEBTOON WORLD