Fourty Three - The Hell Is Going On?

"Give that to me. Let me carry it." Jungkook took the shopping bags out of Jimin's grasp.

Jimin carefully passed them before gliding his fingers over his hair. "Thanks. You wanna grab something before we go home?"

Jungkook smiled as he heard the question. "That's lovely. Before we go home?" He groaned and smiled like an idiot. "I love how that sounds to me."

Jimin shook his head and rolled his eyes. Jungkook always found a way to make him feel weird on the inside. He knew he shouldn't let the feeling start, cause he knew if he did, he couldn't face the poor Hye-Joo later.

"You're so dramatic. It's just a simple question. Do you want to eat or not?"

"Is there any western food here? I crave spaghetti." Jungkook said, smiling innocently.

"You haven't changed a bit, even though you're not yourself right now. Still couldn't think of an answer to a damn question?"

Jungkook shrugged and smiled like a bunny. "I've already given you my answer. Let's go get some spaghetti!"

Jimin smirked and laughed quietly, "You're lucky there's a cafe down there cause there's no way I'll make you one. Let's go."

"Let's get it!"

____________________________________________­­

Tinkling! "Welcome!" Jimin shoved the front door open, the doorbell made a cherry sound and the waiters greeted them warmly.

"What would you want to eat, New Face?" Jungkook asked, his gaze already drawn to an open table.

Jimin rolled his eyes and headed up to the table where the waiter had summoned them. "You're back to call me that stupid name again."

"Ah, that's bad." Jungkook beamed proudly, "What can I do? That's my favorite lovely name to call you."

"How romantic," Jimin remarked sarcastically, and Jungkook simply laughed it off.

The waiter placed two menus on the table, and they quickly ordered whatever piqued their appetites, especially Jungkook, who couldn't take his eyes off the picture of spaghetti. Meanwhile, the waiter standing right next to their table continued to look suspiciously at Jungkook, his face flushed with confusion.

"We'll take that, please. Thank you." Jimin grinned as he handed the menu to the befuddled waiter. The boy bowed and took the menu politely before turning his attention to Jungkook and finally exiting the kitchen.

He didn't even look at Jimin, his narrowed eyes locked on Jungkook, as if he was thinking about something while savoring the latter's presence.

Jimin became aware of the man's actions and he eyed the boy until the boy disappeared into the kitchen.

"Why does he keep staring at you like that?" Jimin asked.

"Who?"

"That guy, I mean the waiter."

"How would I know?" Jungkook shrugged before leaning forward that his chest touching the table's edge. With a charming grin, he placed his hand under his chin and looked at Jimin with loving stares. "I know you have no feelings for me, but you're starting to make me think that you're jealous right now."

Jimin was taken aback by Jungkook's bold statement. "Jealous? Me? Hey Mr.Dumb Fuck, can you stop being overly confident? You have no sense of shame at all. Who the heck said I was jealous? And I want to be jealous for what?"

"I have no idea, Mr.Grumpy Cat." Jungkook gave a shrug. "My instinct tells me you're jealous right now," Jungkook said, moving his hand in a circle in front of his face. "The look on your face is shrieking to me that you are jealous."