Thirty-six - Don't Touch What's Mine

mom, i'm in love

mom, i'm in love

•••

"Don't you think they're being too much to that boy?"

"Yeah. They should leave that kid alone. He'd just lost both of his parents not long ago. Are they even human?"

Parents? Jungkook furrowed his brows as he overheard the girls behind him conversing.

It reminds him of Jimin grieving over his dead parents the other day, and because of that, he felt a sudden surge of worry inside of him.

He turned around in hoping to see Jimin but to his surprised, the girls behind him were actually talking about Jimin.

He spotted Jimin standing awkwardly on the table, surrounded by many students around the table.

His heart sank insanely low as a fleeting thought inside of his head had alarmed him to take quick action.

Fucking hell, New Face is being bullied right in front of my fucking eyes.

He couldn't hold it anymore as his worries had pushed his entire body to the point of exploding in wrath causing him to leave the queue line and instantly dashed over to Jimin while his gaze never leave the terror look on the boy's face.

"Come on, obsessive boy. Now is the time to strip down," said Ha-Joon, the head of the bullies.

He was overjoyed at the moment to film Jimin getting undressed with his phone, and just in a blink of an eye, everyone began to follow him, pulling out their phones to do the same.

Jimin was on the verge of crying out of embarrassment. His hands were trembling, his heart was racing, and his brain had nearly ballooned from the frantic ideas flying through his mind.

He was at a loss for what to do. Obviously, he didn't want to do as what Ha-Joon had instructed him to do and yet he also knew that there was no other way out.

Their laughter rang in his ears, and his head spun as he looked around to see so many people were waiting for him to undress.

"Stop stalling. We don't have much time, fucker." said Ha-Joon, smirking.

Jimin hesitantly shook his head and averted his gaze from the boy. "I-I don't want to..."

"You what?" Ha-Joon cracked up laughing. "Get. Naked. Now. Before I'll do it for you."

"Please..." Jimin shook his head once again, "L-Leave me alone."

Ha-Joon's expression hardened and his lips formed a thin line. He exhaled loudly and handed the phone to his friend before getting on the table and slowly approached the trembling boy in front of him.

"Didn't I already warn you before?" Ha-Joon purred close to Jimin's face. "Do not talk back to me in front of my face, or else what?"

Jimin could feel his knees weakening because of the terror he was experiencing at the moment.