Fourty One - Was that a Confession?

"What?" Hoseok was taken aback by the latter's response

"What?" Hoseok was taken aback by the latter's response. "Calm down, you idiot. Relax and explain everything to me."

Taehyung prepared to leave the room, dragging the befuddled Hoseok along with him.

"Do you know the number of Sang-Hoon's room?"

Hoseok shook his head, despite the fact that Taehyung couldn't see it because the boy was walking ahead of him. "I'm not sure. What's the deal with that question? You want to kick his ass?"

Taehyung hummed in a low tone as his body was pretty much completely possessed by balls of rage. "I heard a thing about Jungkook and Jimin from Layla and her friend. They also claimed to have witnessed Sang-Hoon bullying Jimin during the hiking activity."

"What? Are you sure they didn't make this up?"

"Yeah. I also asked Fang and his buddies and they said the same thing. They saw Jimin run away from someone at that time."

"Fucking assholes," Hoseok exclaimed, finally feeling the fire of Taehyung's fury. "We should absolutely kick his ass. Let's go."

"I need that much energy."

***

"Ngh.."

"Agh, f-fuck."

"Hey...I think this is e-enough."

"Shut the fuck up," Sang-Hoon said while fucking a girl named Yoon.

"You said it would just take a moment! This...Agh! Hoonie, slow down!"

"I said shut up."

"What if...W-what if we were caught?"

"No one is going to get—"

BAM!

They both gasped when the door burst open, their eyes widened in panic as Sang-Hoon immediately pulled out of Yoon and get away from the bed, telling the girl to get dressed and get out of the room.

Sang-Hoon didn't pay attention to the door since he assumed it was only a teacher. He was preoccupied with hunting for his clothes until he heard a familiar voice screwing through his soul.