Fourteen - Didn't mean to hurt you

The room was already in a soft and comfortable mood to have a decent and good night's sleep as the main light has already been switched off and only the night lamp booting 20% of the darkness away to provide Jimin a slight peek of his surroundings.

Well, the bed was ready to cuddle him to sleep but why was he still awake?

Jimin was sitting on the bed, sweats bathed his body while his right hand was busy massaging his left arm that was killing him with the unexplained pain. In about 10 minutes after, the pain came to be sharper than before and makes him winced in annoyance.

"For fuck sake!" he slowly gets off of the bed and carefully put up with steps towards his desk to clasp his school bag where he had hidden the pills from anyone to see it. He unzipped the small part of the bag and carefully grabbed one of the pain killers out from its bottle.

He neatly zipped the part and put his bag on at the side of the desk near the bookshelf. On the moment he turned his body away from the study desk, the door of his room suddenly twisted opened in a hard way which startled the boy so much making the grip on the pill loosened up and causing it to fall on the floor out from Jimin's sight.

"New Face, can you come with me to—"

"Yash!" Jimin yelled in irritated to the boy receiving a puzzled look from the shirtless Jungkook.

"What are you mad for?"

"Use your wasted manner, respect privacy, knock the door then wait and let me decide if I want to let you enter my room or not, asshole."

"Calm the fuck down. It's not like you were jerking off. What are you doing right there?"

"None of your business," Jimin replied coldly to Jungkook while crouching down to the floor to find the missing pill.

"New Face, come with me to the playground across the house."

Jimin grunted and pointed his finger towards the big digital clock on the wall. "You insane? It's already late!"

Jungkook whined in upset, "Come on! I can't sleep. Let me have some running and workout."

Jimin froze at his place while giving Jungkook a 'Are you fucking kidding me?' look with lifted eyebrows. "Did you just whine?"

"So what?"

"Like what I remember, I didn't write your personality to be this kind of annoying. You're out of your character."

"Is it me being dumb or you were talking nonsense right now?"

"Nothing, get the fuck out now! You're disturbing my peace!"

"I don't want to go there alone. It's already late."

"Ask your brother to follow you."

"Yah! You're my serv—f-friend... You're my friend! I should bring you with me instead of him."

Jimin tilted his head to the side, looking at Jungkook with a scoff fleeing out of his mouth. "Did you want to call me your servant again?"

Jungkook almost panic, scared if the same thing might happen again like the other night. "No. I didn't"

"I heard you."

"Fine, I'm sorry. Just... Whatever," Jungkook stepped in inside the room and reached straight to Jimin to drag the boy out with him but on the way when he was walking, he shrieked in pain as he had stepped on something small that gave a shot of sting to his leg.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" He lifted his leg up, jumping on his place and quickly saved himself to sit on the bed, soothing his feet with scrunched face and eyes squeezed shut.