Twenty Two - The Beginning

"You feel better now? Taehyung asked Jimin as soon as they walked out of the doctor's office after receiving treatment and bits of advice.

Jimin nodded, "Yeah, I feel better. I'm sorry for troubling you."

"No, don't say that. It's fine. You didn't ask for this to happen so I understand. It's just, right now you need to help me to think of something to cover this up from Hoseok."

"What do you mean?"

"He's waiting for us right now. You lost consciousness in front of us and he freaked out. I told him to stay at school but he still wants to come. So, yeah he's here and is worrying about you."

"Oh God, what should we tell him?"

"Why not you just tell him the truth? It's just, this is a huge burden for me to put this up just to myself. Whenever I got worried about you, I've no one to talk about this with. And also, if we get into trouble one day, at least we have someone else to cover up for us." Taehyung tried to convince Jimin to agree with him.

And surprisingly, Jimin didn't reject the idea. The boy nodded and looked at Taehyung with a sigh. "You're right. Let's just tell him the truth. But I hope he will keep this secret in between just the three of us."

Taehyung's eyes broadened, he can't believe that Jimin had decided to go with his idea. "Yeah, you don't have to worry about that. Hoseok is not the kind of person who will spill out your secret behind your back. We can trust him. Don't worry."

"Okay then, let's go. I need to be fast," he muttered while looking at his wristwatch while trying to steady his breathing, "In 30 minutes, the school will end and Jungkook will be waiting for me to go back home. I don't want him to be suspicious about this. We need to hurry up."

"Okay, who's going to tell him? I mean, Hoseok." Taehyung raised a question while already strolling beside Jimin.

"You," responded Jimin and received a nod from the taller right away.

***

Jungkook was roaming around, couldn't stop his legs from making a circle in the middle of the stairs. Hye-Joo eyed him with a low sigh, not like she didn't try to calm the boy down but even Jungkook couldn't help himself to calm down. He was worried to death after heard the rumors about Jimin collapsed during recess.

He felt regret for not being there for Jimin at the moment but he didn't blame Hye-Joo for it. He told her not to apologize. He didn't know why he put all the blame on himself. That was what he did. He blamed himself for everything that happened even though he knew that it has nothing to do with him.

"Jungkook," Hye-Joo already had enough of watching the boy walking around in front of her face. "I know you're worried but can you sit down for a moment? Aren't you tired?"

"Yah, I can't stay still. They keep informing me that he fainted. How can I be calm?" mumbled Jungkook while ruffling his hair.

"I get it. But if you keep wandering like that, it can change nothing. Sit down and let's wait for him. Taehyung already said they're on the way here. Calm down."

Jungkook sighed before halted from stepping around and looked at Hye-Joo with a tiny pout. "Fine," growled him lowly and took a seat beside her with a long exhaled escaped from his mouth. "I hope he'll be just fine."

"It's okay," Hye-Joo went closer and stroked Jungkook's hair a little to make the boy feel at ease. "Tell him to have a better rest. Since he lives with you, it will be easier to take care of him, right?"

Jungkook nodded, "I feel relieved just by thinking of that."

She scoffed and earned a look from the boy, she rolled her eyes before made a face that caused Jungkook to crept a shy smile and looked away from her since he knew what was the girl trying to do; poked fun on him.