Thirty-Five - The Truth Slowly Shining

Jungkook POV

School, as usual, was and will always be boring in my life. Although not everything is difficult for me, homework and assignments have seriously hampered my fun at school.

I didn't have any other reason to go to school besides wanting to see my friends and Hye-Joo.

Today was my first day at a new, or I can say, an unfamiliar school with New Face by my side. My head hurts from thinking too much since last night. Everything feels heavy and confusing. It happened so fast that I didn't manage to get a single clue of what was happening.

I wanted to ask New Face about it over and over again until he explains everything to me. But I understand it after seeing how his expression dulled every time he locked his gaze on me.

He didn't want to talk about it, or even speak to me about it.

Aside from that, I have a strong feeling that someone was watching me from somewhere, which has bothered me tremendously. That was how I felt throughout the day when there was no one else around and it was just me.

To be honest, I'm still confused by everything that has happened. After that strange incident with New Face while we were hiking, and when I found myself on the bed, in an unfamiliar room known as New Face's room, without even realizing it.

Everything in my head is messed up.

What is the fuck going on?

And, as far as I remember, he told everyone that he couldn't remember where he lived, and we even argued about it. I trusted him and let him stay with me, but what about now? Has he suddenly gotten his own place?

He told me that we were at his house last night and he wasn't even surprised at all, other than staring at me as if he was seeing a ghost. What made things even more perplexing was how I got into his room in the first place.

Did I pass out? Unconscious?

I set a silent glance at him. The teacher was speaking at the front, but I'm confident that his focus wasn't even there as he was clearly zoning out.

What exactly is he thinking?

I realized something as I stared at his face.

He's so...beautiful.

My mind was suddenly filled with his eyes staring deep into my soul, although it was a hatred one, but I'm still in love with it.

His eyes, they look fierce and cold when he's angry, annoyed or when he's looking at me. But when he smiles or laughs, his eyes will instantly disappear.

Sigh, I guess I really fell in love this time.

While I was having my moment, smiling like a fool, a sudden thought smacked me across the face, bringing me back to reality. "N-New Face," I mumbled in hushed tones.

"What?" He jerked awake from his trance and fixed his gaze on me.

I hugged myself and backed away from him slowly, attempting to protect my body from him.

"What are you doing?" he asked, furrowing his brows while staring at me from head to tail. "What's up with that stupid expression on your face?"

"Did you..." I swallowed hard. "Did you...K-Kidnap me?" I asked, my tone serious.

What if he was just pretending to forget everything and was planning to kill me the whole time?

"What?" His expression changed dramatically as his face contorted madly.