Eleven - Confusion

Inhaling and exhaling, panting and gasping madly.

His whole body was experiencing a cold sweat and goosebumps.

Sweats around his neck meet with the collars of his school uniform.

He can sense a single sweat coming down from his temple.

His grip on his beloved device was tight and trembling.

He bolts his eyes opened and gasped loudly.

"W-What... What's happening?" He was panicking, gawking around him and fell into silence for a moment.

He was back in the toilet, sitting on the floor and was holding his cracked iPad. He knocks over into speechless but yet relieved. He knew it. It was all only a weird long dream that had almost driven him crazy. He chuckled and wiped away all of his sweats around his forehead.

He looked at the time on his wristwatch and froze at his place.

10:15 AM?

It has been only 2 minutes past.

"Only 2 minutes?" he doubted in perplexed.

Jimin shook his head and shrugged it off. He stood up from the floor, picking the tool in his hand firmly and stepped out from the toilet room with messy hair and face. He went to the sink and peeked at himself in the mirror. He let out a long and thick sighed.

There were dry tears spotted on his face and it made him feel like a pathetic.

'Maybe I should be brave to face those bastards just like Taehyung.' he thought in his head and broke into a small giggle, thinking about that 'weird dream'.

"Hey, Jimin."

"F-Fuck!" he was startled by his own classmate moving towards him from behind. "Uh, y-you surprised me."

The boy laughed and apologized to him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," he said while standing next to Jimin to wash his hand.

Jimin just smiled and bent forward to splash some freshwater to his face, rubbing and wiping the dried tears as well as wanted to forget about the 'dream'. He rinsed his hand and stared at himself in the mirror until his classmate pointed out something that really had triggered him to hold his breath in terrified.

"Huh? Jimin? What happened to your hand?"

"H-Hand...?" he gulped down tightly without gazing to anywhere else except himself in the mirror.

"Yeah, it looks like a scar... A burnt scar. Did you— huh? Yah! Jimin!" the boy yelled loudly as Jimin suddenly stumbled out from the restroom without saying anything.

He was running, running back to his class to grab his bag.

There was a teacher in the classroom but Jimin just rudely stormed inside the room without knocking or bowing to the elder. He went straight to his place and quickly snatched his bag in his hand.

"Yah! Park Jimin!"

He ignored the strict voice of the teacher calling for him and he quickly ran out from the classroom straight away towards the office room to meet with the teacher who was on a duty.

"Jimin?"

"Mrs.Lee... I-I want to go back home."

"Why? Are you sick?"

"Y-Yeah... I'm not feeling well... I-" Jimin paused. The familiar pain around his chest was back again to haunt him.

He felt nauseous, feeling like everything around him was swallowing him. He felt like wanted to vomit.