Four - New Character // Main

Webtoon

People's chatting was everywhere reflecting on the wall in the big hall, giving such a good vibe to enjoy the party that was held in Kim Taehyung's house. The music was half-booming since they didn't weren't allowed to turn it out loud, worried that Taehyung's brother will come down and kick everyone's ass out of the place.

     "Happy birthday Taehyungie!~"

     He winked at the girls who were trying to flirt with him and thanked them for coming to his party. "Thank you beautiful-sss? Should I make it into plural? There are so many beautiful girls in front of me right now~"

     He cringed flirted back, and the girls got hyped to him even more.

     "Kim Taehyung." Hoseok came out of nowhere and pulled the boy's collar harshly, meaning to drag him away from the crowds.

     "Who the fuck?!" Taehyung stumbled to the back, almost falling onto the floor but thankfully, he managed to catch up with Hoseok's movement. "Yah bro! What the fuck? The hell is wrong with you?"

     Hoseok dragged Taehyung to be in front of him and then caressed his head, looking a bit disturbed. "You know what, I'm so done Taehyung-ah, completely done and hella knackered."

Taehyung furrowed his brows confused, "You mean? What happened?"

"Right there." Hoseok pointed his finger out straight to the girl who was standing near the pool outside of the place.

She plastered an upset expression, sulking in bad mood. Taehyung shut his eyes once he saw her and let a very deep sigh escape between his lips.

"What is she doing here? As far as I remember, I didn't even tell her anything about this party and even warned everyone not to tell her. Fuck this, who invited her?"

"Me," Hoseok replied, unbothered. "That's the problem."

"You did? Bro, why did you have to do that? She'll be ruining the party! Jungkook hasn't even arrived yet." Taehyung groaned, almost stressing himself out.

"It's not like I have a choice, fuckass. She was upset knowing that you didn't invite her to this party." Hoseok pushed Taehyung on the chest, lightly. "She was damn upset because I was the one who invited her and not you. Be grateful that I saved your ass."

Taehyung raised his brows, "You saved me? From what? You dragged a psycho Barbie into my party."

"She heard from someone that you'll throw a party and went rampage when she realized she wasn't the first person you told about it."

Taehyung rolled his eyes before the latter continued. "She came to me and grabbed my hair, forcing me to tell her everything."

Taehyung's eyes widened. He quickly held Hoseok's face softly and looked at the man right in the eyes. "She what?! Are you okay? Why you didn't tell me?"

"Of course, I'm not! It's humiliating! Anyway, I told her that you're not feeling well enough to talk to anyone."

Taehyung's eyes grew large once again. "Hold on, now I have to pretend I am sick?"

Hoseok slapped the boy's head, feeling the irritation expand on the inside. "Can't you even do that to pay back what she did to me? Who the fuck told you to get that bimbo as your girlfriend? Face the consequences yourself. Let go, I'm leaving."

"You're leaving? Where do you want to go?" Taehyung's hands dropped to his sides when Hoseok slapped them away. He ignored his girlfriend sulking at the outside and went to follow his best friend from behind.