Two - Present

"Park Jimin." Mr.Park tapped the table with a spoon to get his son's attention on him.

"What Dad?" Jimin answered his father with both pairs of his chestnut eyes glued on his iPad screen.

"Put that thing away and then eat first. Your food is going to get cold." The parents tried to force him to eat, but he was stubborn enough to refuse.

"It's all right, I'm not hungry."

"Jimin-ah," His uncle calls him. This time, he wanted to try to persuade the boy to eat. "Can you tell me what that story you're making is about?" He started to entice the boy.

     When Jimin heard the question, his hand stopped from drawing as his eyes shot up to look at his uncle eagerly, sparkles were brightening in his eyes. His lips were curling up into an excited smile.

"You really ask because you wanted to know?" He asked, excitedly.

     The old man laughed a little and nodded. "Tell me about the story. And tell me some plot twists, because I am a huge fan of plot twists."

"Of course, I will!" Jimin exclaimed, eager to tell his family about his webtoon.

"Tell us about it while you're eating. Come on, this is going to be a lot of fun."

     "Okay." Jimin quickly placed his iPad on the table and moved it away from him. He grabbed the chopsticks, took a bite, and chewed them excitedly.

     His parents chuckled at the way he listened to his uncle, and the old man laughed lowly because he could see Jimin was still a young and pure boy who needed to be cared for.

     "Wait, before that. Can I publish a chapter for a second?"

"Huh?" His mother hummed, perplexed.

     "No, I already finished drawing for the next chapter, and please, please let me publish it," he begged his parent, putting down the chopsticks and taking his iPad back in his hands.

     "Yah! Why did you even ask? We don't even have the time to process but you've already taken it back." His mother nagged him, but he simply turned himself deaf.

     He smiled widely looking down at the screen when he realized he was about to press a green button labeled- 'Publish'.

Tap!

. . . ✅Published.

WEBTOON WORLD

"Thank you for helping me

"Thank you for helping me." Jungkook thanked his fiancée for assisting him in finding a gift for Taehyung.

     Hye-Joo smiled and drew Jungkook's arm closer to her. "What kind of best friend are you?"