Twenty Four - I'm happy because of you

Jungkook was dumbfounded, he was utterly and hopelessly confused. His eyes couldn't stop from looking at Jimin who was now enjoying spending his money without having to think twice. It was like minutes ago where they were fighting over money and now things had turned upside down. Jimin didn't want to stop from buying his stuff. From buying clothes until the sunglasses.

"Yah." Jungkook grabbed the sunglasses out from Jimin's hand and shook his head. "You don't have to buy this. You can use mine—"

"No." Jimin pouted and narrowed his eyes. "That's yours. Not mine. I want to have one for my own."

And that's it. It was impossible for Jungkook to say No. Two pairs of sunglasses had successfully being placed into a branded plastic bag and Jimin happily took it into his hand.

(***)

Jimin : Jungkook! Look! I want that shoes!

Jungkook : Yeah sure, go and try it.

(***)

Jimin : Jungkook! Don't you think this belt is nice?

Jungkook : Yeah it is. But you don't need it—

Jimin : Of course I need it. Ajusshi! I want this, please! 

(***)

Jimin : I love this scent. Can I buy this shampoo?

Jungkook : We already have that shampoo—

Jimin : I want to buy it for myself. No sharing.

Jungkook : *Sigh, Okay. Take it.

(***)

Jimin : Jungkook! Jungkook! Jungkook!!!

Jungkook : What now?

Jimin : Can I have this cap? I mean, I want it.

Jungkook : Sure. Only one?

Jimin : *Eyes sparkles* No! Three more!

(***)

Jimin : Jungkook!

Jungkook : JUST BUY IT NEW FACE!

Jimin : O-Okay...

(***)

Jungkook's hands were now full with shopping bags and he even had to call Namjoon to help him to bring Jimin's stuff with him. Jimin was walking in the middle between Jungkook and Namjoon and his eyes couldn't stop from widening every time he ran his eyes all over the shops. Jungkook wanted to stop the boy as he had started to feel tired and hungry at the same time. But by seeing Jimin was having a good time buying what he wanted, Jungkook didn't have the heart to stop it.

"Mmh, what else do I need?" he questioned to himself while thinking hard. "I already have clothes, pants, underwear, caps, glasses, belt, sneakers and shoes, toiletries—"

"Don't you think that's already enough?" Jungkook voiced out.

"Yeah, I think so." Jimin agreed and smiled widely while nodding his head. "But, I'm hungry. Can we go grab something to eat?"

"Sure. What do you want to eat?" They both began to walk while discussing about the menu, leaving Namjoon alone behind who had a disturbed look on his face.

"Something's fishy..." thought Namjoon while furrowing his forehead.

***