Thirty - Flustered Jimin

Taehyung shook his head as he shoved a spoon of cereal into his mouth

They were having breakfast in the dining hall before their first activity at 11 a.m. start. Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jimin were seated at the same table, facing each other and was conversing about something serious.

Hoseok snapped his fingers and nodded, supporting Taehyung's point. "He's completely right, Jimin-ah. You must act quickly before it is too late. If I have to be honest, I was really worried to see you crying like that. It must be so painful, isn't it?"

"Of course, it is," said Taehyung. "The way he whimpered out of pain last night, it looks like someone was stabbing him with a knife on his chest."

Jimin's frown faded and was replaced by a chuckle when he heard what Taehyung was saying, "I know you guys are worried but—"

"I refused to accept any excuses this time, New Boy." Taehyung gave the latter a serious stare. "The doctor stated that he only wanted to perform some physical examinations on you. We'll go to the hospital right away when we get to school next Monday."

Jimin's grip on his spoon tightened as he resisted the idea of going to the hospital for any treatment. Firstly, it was due to his financial situation. He doesn't even have enough money to survive. Since he's the type of person who hates borrowing money from others, he has a lot of trouble dealing with a person like Taehyung. He hates the feeling of being in debt to someone.

Even though he knew Taehyung was rich as fuck, just like Jungkook, he didn't feel right letting them spend their money on him.

Plus, he also knew that he wouldn't be staying in the Webtoon universe for that long. He was fairly confident that he would die and return to the real world sooner or later. Well, dying from disease wasn't such a big deal to him as he knew all of this wasn't real.

Everything will be over once he dies, and the Webtoon will return to normalcy until the final chapter is published.

That was why Jimin didn't take his illness that seriously, unlike Taehyung and Hoseok, who always advised him to see a doctor.

"If you're worried about money, as I said before, don't give a fuck about it. I'll pay for everything." Taehyung tried to persuade the boy, threading a hand through his brown hair.

"Like hell, I'm going to let you pay for me."

"Why not?" asked Hoseok, putting down his spoon after finishing his breakfast. "Let him pay for everything if he says he will. You can repay him once you're back in good shape and have a job."

Taehyung nodded and hummed at the idea. "He is right. Or do you want Jungkook to help you? I don't mind if that's the case as long as you get what you should. I'll ask him about it. I'm sure he doesn't mind helping you."

Jimin's pupils dilated before squeezing his hand into a fist in front of Taehyung's face. "Don't even try, bastard."

While Jimin was still staring at Taehyung with deadly intent, the two of them burst out laughing making Jimin's anger began mounting.